My PB Barbel at last.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
@tipitinmick ......^^ Ditto mate, Ditto.;)(y).....But as I explained to you earlier, I can't take anymore bookings at present.....:oops::love::ROFLMAO:
😆😆😆. And I thought you were exclusively my mentor. 😥. Have I come of age now Mark ? Can I be trusted to go forward and catch my own Barbel now ? 😆😆👍

Total

Site Supporter
@tipitinmick ......^^ Smiling here! :giggle:.......I meant to ask you Mick...:p......Regarding the other post regarding when you popped in to Willy Worms and eyeballed them Guru pole floats......Do you always go there brandishing a bunch of flowers?;):love:.....Most of us are taking our wallets with us! :giggle::p:ROFLMAO:

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
@tipitinmick ......^^ Smiling here! :giggle:.......I meant to ask you Mick...:p......Regarding the other post regarding when you popped in to Willy Worms and eyeballed them Guru pole floats......Do you always go there brandishing a bunch of flowers?;):love:.....Most of us are taking our wallets with us! :giggle::p:ROFLMAO:
Always mate. And I always come out wearing them. 😲😜😆. If only I was 20 years younger. Oh ok, 30 years younger then. 😲😣😥. You've heard the saying .... The older I get, the better I was. Thats me that Mark. 😆😆👍

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Well done mate Cracker of a fish, we both got a PB in 2020 (y) It might have summat to do with the Little Prezzie ive got ya ;) could have changed yer Luck.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Yeah, because you could kick the habit anytime you like couldnt you mate ? 😆😆👍

No, not me I'm only taking some kit so I can sit by the river all day, studying the wildlife and the scenery. :whistle::whistle:

It's not my fault that the best wildlife lives beneath the water and I need some kit to catch it, :D:D

Scribe

Site Supporter
I'm hoping he gets his big landing net wet Mark ... And a few times. Its nice catching good fish but, its nicer hearing others have. Kev getting another big Barbel would make me very happy. Very happy indeed. 👍

Thanks Mick I reckon it will be a few years before I top my first one, I see more like taking my first steps on the journey, everyone has to start somewhere and I am lucky to have very experienced barbel hunters to ask questions and learn from, like yourself, @Northantslad @HALTON DANGLER and there is some bloke called @Total that's supposed to have caught one I believe......:D

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Well done mate Cracker of a fish, we both got a PB in 2020 (y) It might have summat to do with the Little Prezzie ive got ya ;) could have changed yer Luck.
Thank you Dave 👍. Shouldn’t you be sat on top of the A64 road bridge fishing the Wharfe today ? I’m guessing you’d have to sit up there now wouldn’t you ? What’s it carrying Dave ? Bet you can’t wait for it to start dropping can ya ? 🎣👍

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Thanks Mick I reckon it will be a few years before I top my first one, I see more like taking my first steps on the journey, everyone has to start somewhere and I am lucky to have very experienced barbel hunters to ask questions and learn from, like yourself, @Northantslad @HALTON DANGLER and there is some bloke called @Total that's supposed to have caught one I believe......:D
The whisper is Kev that it was a gudgeon but, we let him believe it was a Barbel. No ones got the heart to tell him. He’s such a nice lad. 🤣🤣

Scribe

Site Supporter
The whisper is Kev that it was a gudgeon but, we let him believe it was a Barbel. No ones got the heart to tell him. He’s such a nice lad. 🤣🤣

I'll not burst his bubble Mick..........Oh dear I only went out for a day with Chris and now I am part of a conspiracy........what's the old saying 'the road to hell, is paved with good intentions.' :)

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
<<<<<Just checking me book of fishes for that day...:oops:......Sod it, they were all gudgeon......All 100 pound of them....;):love::giggle:
A mate of mine ( yes, I do have the one ) reckons he once threw a 5 oz + gudgeon back while fishing the Leeds / Liverpool canal back in the 90’s. New record I think. 😩😩