My PB Barbel at last.

squimp

Site Supporter
Great fish, well done.

Amazing what a difference a bit of water makes - is that 4x MD PB’s in about 10 days ?

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Great fish, well done.

Amazing what a difference a bit of water makes - is that 4x MD PB’s in about 10 days ?
It’s what we’ve been waiting for to be honest. A bit of colour. If it doesn’t rain too hard now the river will be perfect in a few days. 👍

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
well done Michael < thats a dream fish > was it on the rod lol
Unfortunately not pal. The river was carrying a lot of extra. So much so I had to use my 12' Daiwa whisker 2lb TC carp rods. I dare not risk your Daiwa Amorphous 11 / 13’ in those conditions. 😁😁👍

pellet

What a superb fish Mick, hope your heart has slowed down and you can just soak it all in. Just looking at the barbel leaves us all in awe and happy for you.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Just waiting for Korum to get the deliveries through for the last couple of items I need and I will be heading for the Trent hopefully in 3 - 4 weeks.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Just waiting for Korum to get the deliveries through for the last couple of items I need and I will be heading for the Trent hopefully in 3 - 4 weeks.
Yeah, because you could kick the habit anytime you like couldnt you mate ? 😆😆👍

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I'm sure our Kev will be just fine once he's got his feet wet.....A case of sink or swim....:oops:;):ROFLMAO:
I'm hoping he gets his big landing net wet Mark ... And a few times. Its nice catching good fish but, its nicer hearing others have. Kev getting another big Barbel would make me very happy. Very happy indeed. 👍