My PB Barbel at last.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
I don't know I catch My (only) PB Barbel and a within a couple of weeks @Northantslad @Yuccaman and now you Mickall all get PB's -
Your all just a bunch of copycats :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Seriously though cracking set of PB's all fall within the space of 2 -3 weeks, great news all round - when's the party ? :beer-toast1::beer-toast1:

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I don't know I catch My (only) PB Barbel and a within a couple of weeks @Northantslad @Yuccaman and now you Mickall all get PB's -
Your all just a bunch of copycats :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Seriously though cracking set of PB's all fall within the space of 2 -3 weeks, great news all round - when's the party ? :beer-toast1::beer-toast1:
Coming up to Autumn pal. Your time is coming. 👍

Fishfinderuk

Site Supporter
Hi guys.

Ive been fishing Girton gravels below Besthorpe this afternoon. The Trent is carrying around three foot I’d say. I’ve had three bream and then I got not just a three foot twitch but a four foot twitch. Thought I’d hit a carp at first as it did not move. My PB barbel of 15lb 4oz. My heart is beating out of my chest as I write this. I need to take a breath. Yes, finally a fifteen. Get in. 👍 View attachment 41329 View attachment 41330
Awsom fish mate.well done.

Yuccaman

I like fishing.
Staff member
Site Supporter
Amazing! One of my friends is fishing on the tidal and said they're "having it" after the rain. In terms of fight, the one I had the other day was really quite ploddy, whereas my old PB which was exactly 2lb smaller ripped off half way down the Trent!

Anyway... huge congrats!

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
"My PB barbel of 15lb 4oz. " - Absolute belter Mick :love:

Here I am slogging my guts out in the background and you're knicking my fish :D
Nice one Dave. Aren’t they solid and heavy ? It just sat in the current. I couldn’t budge it at one point. Beautiful fish. I love Barbel. 👍

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Hi guys.

Ive been fishing Girton gravels below Besthorpe this afternoon. The Trent is carrying around three foot I’d say. I’ve had three bream and then I got not just a three foot twitch but a four foot twitch. Thought I’d hit a carp at first as it did not move. My PB barbel of 15lb 4oz. My heart is beating out of my chest as I write this. I need to take a breath. Yes, finally a fifteen. Get in. 👍 View attachment 41329 View attachment 41330
Wow very nice and well done 👏