My Fishing Photos

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I wish I'd got some photos of the Severn at Trimpley as it's such a formidably beautiful looking stretch with high rocky cliffs either side and gravel runs, but there's not much chance of me making the 45 minute walk to there again. So here's a pic of Trimpley Res, I think it was one of the first stillwaters to hold Barbel after they got in from the adjacent Severn, but is now a Bream venue ran by a club that only lets OAPs and Juniors join atm.

trimpley.jpg

That's the last one for me. For now... 😁

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
:censored::whistle::ROFLMAO:

That Trimpley looks decent....Bank access don't look easy though?:unsure:
On the Severn there it's awful, only a handful of pegs and the ones that are there are better for wading by the looks of it. It's amazing to me how the geology of the land changes because there are these big rocky red cliffs around there, but the reservoir, although lined with rocks along the edge, it's pegged out with big numbered stone slabs all the way round. I definitely want to fish it.

Total

Site Supporter
On the Severn there it's awful, only a handful of pegs and the ones that are there are better for wading by the looks of it. It's amazing to me how the geology of the land changes because there are these big rocky red cliffs around there, but the reservoir, although lined with rocks along the edge, it's pegged out with big numbered stone slabs all the way round. I definitely want to fish it.
You'll get the chance to use that platform from MTC which will be ideal there....(y).....Might be worth a good recce around the ressie first in case you need longer platform/barrow legs...:unsure:

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
You'll get the chance to use that platform from MTC which will be ideal there....(y).....Might be worth a good recce around the ressie first in case you need longer platform/barrow legs...:unsure:
Just need club membership first as it's a 45 minute walk up a hill to reach it from the BAA Car Park. It's quicker to park at Arley and walk from there. :LOL:

Total

Site Supporter
Just need club membership first as it's a 45 minute walk up a hill to reach it from the BAA Car Park. It's quicker to park at Arley and walk from there. :LOL:
I fish some monstrous walks on some of my ressies and that's when I'm thankful for my Penfold 4 wheeled barrow....And cut down on your gear when you go....;)....You can thank me later!:ROFLMAO:

Fugley-fisher

Fishing the stour dorset, most probably!
Site Supporter
@Zerkalo Trimpley res looks good mate and 50 pounds for the first year and 25 there after seems reasonable, and if your a member you can have guests at 5 pounds a day.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
@Zerkalo Trimpley res looks good mate and 50 pounds for the first year and 25 there after seems reasonable, and if your a member you can have guests at 5 pounds a day.
Last time I read the membership details it said they're only accepting OAPs or Juniors, I might have to read it again and might be a good place for us to go if you're ever up here for a Severn trip.

Pompous git

Site Supporter
Oi Mister, I might be a peasant, but I'm not that bad (once you get to know me). :p :giggle:
I`m sure your a very nice peasant.
PG gives better bites than a pair of optonics!:love::ROFLMAO:
I`m like a chub in winter, reliable.
They also eat dying and diseased fish stopping the spread of disease in the silver fish you like to catch. Personally I think there’s room for them but, if you know different then I’m all ears. 👍
We have plenty of our own predators.

About to watch Paris police 1900 on the BBC, brilliant series even with sub titles. Been a good days footie and some more cracking photos
on here, good Saturday all round.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I`m sure your a very nice peasant.

I`m like a chub in winter, reliable.

We have plenty of our own predators.

About to watch Paris police 1900 on the BBC, brilliant series even with sub titles. Been a good days footie and some more cracking photos
on here, good Saturday all round.

Peasant ? Ukzero1 is one of those …….. errrrrrrr ……. ‘ poor ‘ pensioners. You know the ones. Those with all the expensive fishing gear. Poor my arse. 🤣🤣

Corn Master

Caught well today trying out different length hooklengths on hybrid and hookbait position plus bomb and corn fishing for an upcoming winter video

Screenshot_20211030-220010_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20211030-215639_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20211030-215407_Gallery.jpg
20211030_141342_022.jpg