my favourite youtube channel

fishingmad123

Regular Dude
Account Locked
this english guy travels around the world in places you wouldn't dare go, absolute fantastic content, better than anything on the tv , totally puts the BBC to shame,no political, bias , just 0out there enjoying life taking it bas it happens im hooked on his videos

he really inspires me to get out there travelling but i fear id get beaten up and robbed, this guy has a great friendly personality and aroura that seems to attract decent people, hes no wussy but he's friendly, and not threatening which i guess gets him by in these places

Last edited by a moderator:

Arch

Site Supporter
I stumbled across this site, not sure why I watch it to be honest, I don't even like boats............

fishingmad123

Regular Dude
Account Locked
why was my post deleted by an anonymous person? lol i was showing an example of the guys content i enjoy watching ..............jeez :rolleyes:.................it was NOT duplicate as the reason states for deleting .;
sometimes its best to split things into different posts , ok i understand mindlessly posting different posts but this is not an example of that .and why stay anonymous??

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
why was my post deleted by an anonymous person? lol i was showing an example of the guys content i enjoy watching ..............jeez :rolleyes:.................it was NOT duplicate as the reason states for deleting .;
You posted the same link to the guys channel twice, I saw no need for you to post the link a second time, which in my understanding of the English language means it was a duplicate. I also edited your first post to contain the comment in your second post (posted two minutes later).

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I like watching the TA fishing channel. A good mix of fish, tactics, baits (even the unusual) and some good banter along the way.

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
I watch the you tube channel "Deermeatfordinner"

fishingmad123

Regular Dude
Account Locked
You posted the same link to the guys channel twice, I saw no need for you to post the link a second time, which in my understanding of the English language means it was a duplicate. I also edited your first post to contain the comment in your second post (posted two minutes later).
nope it looked similar to his introduction to the channel but the second post was a full episode, which may of interested people more .

Last edited:

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I dont have a favourite so to speak but love Music and old sporting event channels (y)

fishingmad123

Regular Dude
Account Locked
I dont have a favourite so to speak but love Music and old sporting event channels (y)
this guys content is amazing i have literalybinge watched everything he has posted , totaly makes you look at places like russia , india etc etc etc completely different to how the bbc or sky make it out to be , very very entertaining and the first time in years ive really enjoyed watching someones media .

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Will deffo look it up mate as i love Travelling and already been to some Great places it might put some more on me List Cheers (y)

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
nope it looked similar to his introduction to the channel but the second post was a full episode, which may of interested people more .
Both links opened to the same page as both of the links had this code : /UCxDZs_ltFFvn0FDHT6kmoXA

I have checked them both twice.

fishingmad123

Regular Dude
Account Locked
Both links opened to the same page as both of the links had this code : /UCxDZs_ltFFvn0FDHT6kmoXA

well obviously i cant go back and check that now as you have DELETED them , but im pretty sure the first link was a link to his channels home page and the second link was to my favourite video of his .

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
well obviously i cant go back and check that now as you have DELETED them , but im pretty sure the first link was a link to his channels home page and the second link was to my favourite video of his .

Your posts have have been removed from view, Staff members can still view them and I can confirm both links open the Home Page.

fishingmad123

Regular Dude
Account Locked
ok hands up ,i must of linked the same post twice , heres the second post i wanted to post ;)

thanks for all the help

Wise Owl

Account Locked
You tube are good for Funny videos like these

I love it when ya know they think they have the power but its just getting em Madder and madder knowing they cant get their own way :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: i bet her Husband is hen Pecked what yer think ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

fishingmad123

Regular Dude
Account Locked

why didnt you just say 'you linked the same post twice by accident dude' ????????? instead of deleting everything and offending site supporters .its the way it was done not the reason .

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
How was he supposed to know you had posted the same link twice by accident?

The reason given was duplicate link, so the same link was posted twice, you then came back claimed it wasn't a duplicate and made sure to capitalise the NOT part...whereas it clearly was/is as Peter has said, we can still see the links....even if you had deleted it we can still see it.

fishingmad123

Regular Dude
Account Locked
How was he supposed to know you had posted the same link twice by accident?

The reason given was duplicate link, so the same link was posted twice, you then came back claimed it wasn't a duplicate and made sure to capitalise the NOT part...whereas it clearly was/is as Peter has said, we can still see the links....even if you had deleted it we can still see it.
i know this was a major criminal investigation but a quick heads up of sorry dude you posted the same link twice ,instead of the icognito posts deleted etc anyway who cares i dont , just sometimes people are too quick to get all excited about something ,when a quick nudge would of done lmfao .
any way who cares about that , just a heads up .