My eyes my eyes

ATTICUS FINCH

I am going to have to gouge my eyes out as I have just seen the most abhorrent thing you could clap your peepers on .
. .
..A BLUE yes BLUE Ferrari.
WTF who in their right mi d buys a blue Ferrari.
It's an image I now can't shift . I'm going to make myself blind so I don't see it again .🤣

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
I can just about accept a black or white Ferrari if someone does want to deviate from red but blue is just plain wrong!

squimp

Site Supporter
I’m not interested in fancy cars - but a ‘Le Mans blu‘ Ferrari is fine by me. Some models are prettier than others, obviously.

Some of the other blues are pretty bad though.

sly

bit better gear,still no idea
Site Supporter
I am going to have to gouge my eyes out as I have just seen the most abhorrent thing you could clap your peepers on .
. .
It's an image I now can't shift . I'm going to make myself blind so I don't see it again .🤣
It could have been worse for everyone else,you could have put a foto on here of it 😂

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Mind you, I would settle for a used Ferrari 612 Scaglietti shooting brake for the fishing gear.:love:

1619026843430.png

squimp

Site Supporter
Mind you, I would settle for a used Ferrari 612 Scaglietti shooting brake for the fishing gear.:love:

1619026843430.png
I think it is a shooting ‘brake‘. And IMO it is supremely ugly.

The legendary Peter Clapperton had one of the very few Aston Martin shooting brake models. I once saw it at a match at Ardleigh reservoir. I can’t remember the colour !

Chervil

Site Supporter
If you want something classy for your fishing gear then a Rolls-Royce Cullinan V12 Estate

rolls-royce-cullinan-v12-black-badge-S4406235-3.jpg

baboboy

Site Supporter

1619026843430.png
My ex boss is car mad. He had a FF loved the noise but said it was just 2 big and wide. He's swapped that for a naturally aspirated 458.

Pompous git

Site Supporter
. .
I had you down as an Austin allegro man....