My Days Fishing ( How Was Yours???? )

Status
Not open for further replies.
As i got to my local pond the place was deserted as its not to populour. I thought id give it a go since there was nothing else too do and i wanted to use my new rod bag and carryall which i bought a couple of days earlier. I set up in difficulty as the gusts of wind blew my line everywhere. I started to wonder why i had came. I finally st up with back ache and then when i go to sit down the chair gets blown into the water (after a lot of cursing) i got it out and put binbags on it so i wouldnt get soaked. I was fishing double maggot coz i only wanted small stuff. The pond was little and stocked with roach carp and some perch and the odd tench mostly small stuff. I started baiting up with maggots while i fished on bottom for the roach. i got my first roach in 1 bloody hour as i sat their shivering like i was in iceland. I decided to swap to worm to see if they took a better response to this. In about ten minutes i had a small perch which swallowed the hook (as usual). Then after untangling millions of knots in my line caused by the wind i sat their waiting for my fish i sat for two hours and finally got another roach. The wind was getting heavier and their were dark clouds moving in towards the pond so i rang home and got picked up. The wind had blew my groundbait bowl away and it had dissapeared that lost me 4 pound. I got home just in time to miss the heavy shower of rain. Where did i go wrong with my fishing?? i baited up regulary and changed my bait regulary too.
Anyway it ended in a disaster with me only catching 3 fish in 6 hours. Reply and tell me where i went wrong and tell me about your day
Thanks,,, jon

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Jon,
It would seem that you have sufferedThe Zippy Cursei'm afraid there is no known cure.
Comiserations.
Peter.

Happiness is a rod in your hand.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi FM,

If you go to the top of the page and type Zippy Curse in the search option, you'll find out about it there

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.