Not open for further replies.

newies_maggots

Originally posted by mouse77

Originally posted by newies_maggots

CAUGHT FKCU ALL

AGAIN

THANKS - end of thread

We knew Thursday.

you cheeky barstool i knew it at the begining of the week, not giving up will get 1 before dec 31st 2007

WATCH THIS SPACE

Astounded Coach

Told you before.......book a day with me or buy my ebook off ebay! (shameless plug for 4.99!!!!!)..sorry Dave!

mouse77

Newbie...I've told you i can guarantee you one if you like...I dont charge...just get to the Severn.

Bill G

Grandad
if you didnt spend so much time fishing for them and instead read the threads on whisker fishing and learning about how to do it you might catch one
take it from one who knows about barbel fishing [ive caught one from a still water and it went 4 oz]lol

MarkV

aka Tigerbay
Site Supporter
Listen to mouse newie ... just chillllll.

Anyone who knows the pegs on the Severn will get you a fish or two.

More or less guranteed. It isnt that hard on the Severn, and definitly not hard if your on the right pegs.

MarkV

aka Tigerbay
Site Supporter
oh and there is one thing good thing to come out of this.

You will value every Barbel you ever catch from now on, and there will probably be plenty.

Sooooooo much better than starvin hungry suicidal stupid mini carp.

newies_maggots

Originally posted by Tigerbay

oh and there is one thing good thing to come out of this.

You will value every Barbel you ever catch from now on, and there will probably be plenty.

Sooooooo much better than starvin hungry suicidal stupid mini carp.

agree.

mini carp do my head in, i like MONSTER. [;)]

peteblade

Newie, stop going to the tidal chasing big barbel that have seen nearly every trick in the book and get on the middle Trent. I'll even take ya somewhere if it stops your incessant barbel moaning!!!

dynamite kid

digger
send him to the bar make pay for his round then he will get a bar bill oops sorry newie its a barbel your after

Benji

Account Locked
A dumbell in chase of a barbel.

Have you tried toys'r'us they have barbie's, goes well with your name Newie [:D]

Stick at it mate, you will catch one.

big stoo

hello
i have been out drinking with newman every week for the last year, him getting a bar bill is more rare than him catching a barbel[:D]

newies_maggots

thats an awesome fish darren, top work..

ill get there, just takes time......

off on the 7 on the 6th aug a nice guy has also pm'd me giving me a number to call reference booking certain pegs on the trent aswell..

all your help is so so much appriceated, despite my moaning....

Ady

Formerly Adymon
have you tried goi ng for a mixed session as opposed to all out barbel with massive rods, huge baits and major tackle?

spoke to a lad off here who showed me some pics from his pleasure session last week on some river and he went out for the Bream, fishing worm over groundbait and hemp, and had several barbel pull his rod round through the day, welcome fish he said

not sure what tactics your using but if you have a huge cage and 22mm halibuts, maybe it isnt working, try something else or try and master the river to start with as opposed to the river and barbel at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.