Must be 419 season

Simon R

Site Supporter
I'm sure everybody has received at least one email offering the opportunity to share in some dubious windfall - all of which seem to originate in Africa strangely enough :p
I don't usually bother even looking in my spam folder but I was hunting for a confirmation email that had dropped in there by error so was scanning down the subject list when I noticed I'd had three this week alone.

Greetings From Mrs Elodie,

Calvary Greetings in the name of the LORD Almighty and Our LORD JESUS CHRIST the giver of every good thing. Good day,i know this letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine my future and continued existence. I am Mrs Elodie Antoine aging widow of 59 years old suffering from long time illness. I have some funds I inherited from my late husband,

The sum of (US$4.5 Million Dollars) and I needed a very honest and God fearing who can withdraw this money then use the funds for Charity works. I WISH TO GIVE THIS FUNDS TO YOU FOR CHARITY WORKS. I found your email address from the internet after honest prayers to the LORD to bring me a helper and i decided to contact you if you may be willing and interested to handle these trust funds in good faith before anything happens to me.
I accept this decision because I do not have any child who will inherit this money after I die. I want your urgent reply to me so that I will give you the deposit receipt which the COMPANY issued to me as next of kin for immediate transfer of the money to your account in your country, to start the good work of God, I want you to use the 15/percent of the total amount to help yourself in doing the project.

I am desperately in keen need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you for this task, you must not fail me and the millions of the poor people in our todays WORLD. This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved,100% RISK FREE with full legal proof. Please if you would be able to use the funds for the Charity works kindly let me know immediately.I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality and trust in this matter to accomplish my heart desire, as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish. I want you to take 15 percent of the total money for your personal use while 85% of the money will go to charity.I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality and trust in this matter to accomplish my heart desire, as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish.

kindly respond for further details.

Thanks and God bless you,

Mrs Elodie Antoine

I sent this letter with a prayer so that it reached you with good health, since I myself am in a very critical state of health, in which I sleep every night, not knowing if I can live until the next day. I'm Mrs. Victoria Morgan. And an aging widow suffers from a long illness. I have some funds that I inherited from my deceased husband, the amount (13.5 million. Dollars). And I needed a very honest and sincere person, an individual or cooperating organization that would use this foundation for the work of humanity,

I want you to take 40% of the total amount of money for personal use. While 60% of the money goes to charity "people on the street and to help the orphanage. I grew up as an orphan, and I have no one, like my family member, just to save the house of God. I do this in order so that God will forgive my sins and take my soul because these diseases have suffered so much from me. My late husband made me realize that it is good to remember In the shelter of the house of the widow and the needy poor people, He saw me that day when he came, to visit the shelter, and asked for my hand in marriage, I have to follow his steps and help shelter,

I do not want a situation where this money will be used godlessly. That is why I make this decision. I'm not afraid of death, so I know where I'm going. I know that I will be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case, and I will be silent." I do not need any telephone communication in this regard due to the state of my health and the presence of relatives of my late husband around me, always trying to get this money from me, which my husband left for me. I do not want them to know about this development. With God's help all things are possible.

I found your email address in the personnel department database and decided to contact you. Please, if you can use the tools for the work of humanity, as I said here. To fulfill my late husband, please
Try checking the spam box, because most of these matches sometimes fall in the SPAM folder.
Thank you.
Best wishes,
Victoria Morgan

Dear I Need An Investment Partner

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

Dear Friend,

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of your assistance. I am Aisha Al-Qaddafi, the only biological Daughter of Former President of Libya Col. Muammar Al-Qaddafi. Am a single Mother and a Widow with three Children.

I have investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00 ) and i need a trusted investment Manager/Partner because of my current refugee status, however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build business relationship in the nearest future.

I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio with you base on the future investment earning profits.

If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf kindly reply urgent to enable me provide you more information about the investment funds.

Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi

These scams have been doing the rounds as long as I can remember - at least twenty-five years - and I was thinking that surely nobody can still be so naive or stupid to fall for them - however on occasion people must, otherwise the perpetrators would just stop sending them.
If they did stop it would prevent the guys at 419 Eater - The largest scambaiting community on the planet! having fun at their expense too.

Anybody received a recent mail offering more than $27.5million recently?

Simon