Music Quiz Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

matty67

hablando espanol
Can you name the original artist and song title, without using Google or other such search engine...

1- 'Mad Lizzie Crumbs blind cobblers thumbs were a sight to behold, she was a rum old slapper, and we'd always try to get her pants off when she called'.

2- 'There's a club, if you'd like to go, you could meet someone who really loves you, so you go, and you stand on your own'

3- 'You once thought of me as a white knight on his steed, now you know how happy i can be, oh, and our good times start and end without dollar one to spend, but how much baby do we really need'.

4- 'Sex on the beach we got sand in our stilletoes, we freak, in my jeep, Snoop Doggy Dogg on the stereo'.

5- 'Long you live and high you fly, smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry, all you touch and all you see. Is all your life will ever be.'

6- 'Too much time spent dragging the past up, i didn't see you not looking when i messed up. Settling down in your early twenties, you suck more blood than a backstreet dentist.'

7- 'One night I was smoking dope, when I looked at my hand, and I saw that I had eleven fingers, one of these fingers fell from my hand, onto the carpet, crawled across the floor, up on my shelf, inside my piggy bank and stole my stash, stole my stash'.

8- 'And you, you can be mean. And I, I'll drink all the time, cos we're lovers and that is a fact. Yes we're lovers and that is that.'

9- 'Happiness. Something in my own place, i'm stood here naked, smiling, i feel no disgrace with who i am'.

10- I like what I see, face all lit up like a Christmas tree
It's amazing the way she goes, heaven knows what cloud she fell from
Skirts a bit high above the knee, but I know that twinkle in her eye's for me
I said just show me a signal - she flashed red, amber, green'.

Good luck and NO cheating...[:T]

davidsenior

15/03/03 - 22/06/16
In Memoriam
Don't you listen to some rubbish strange music.[:D]

NOT GOT A CLUE.!!

matty67

hablando espanol
would only listen to 2 maybe 3 tracks on this list, my mate sent it me...

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
3. Daydream Believer by the Monkees.

Gordon Bennett, I'm old. [:(]

TimB

No. 5 if Pink Floyd from Dark side of the moon, maybe breath. Rest I'm clueless[;)]

Simon R

Site Supporter
Only one that sounds even vaguely familiar is the second one - How Soon Is Now by The Smiths - and that's only 'cos I was listening to 'em last night[:p]

Simon

kevb

was 'bigkevb'
number7 is hawkwind (i think) not sure of the track .......just been informed by my daughter number4 is katey perry /snoop dogg - california girls , as for the rest i dunno[:(][:(][:(]

The Runner

Site Supporter
If you want to be really pedantic, the original artist on 3, Daydream Believer , was John Stewart. The Monkees covered it.

matty67

hablando espanol
Answers
1- The Seahorses- love is law
2- The Smiths- How Soon Is Now
3- Daydream Believer- The Monkees or john stewart for the pedantic.
4- Katy Perry feat Snoop DD- Californian Girls
5- Pink Floyd- Breathe
6- Kaiser Cheifs- O My God
7- Hawkwind- Reefer Madness
8- David Bowie- Heroes
9- The Verve- Lucky Man
10- Roll Deep- Green Light

Status
Not open for further replies.