Mrs. Munch's Birthday weekend looms.

Browner

Site Supporter
Booked for the two of us. She will be wielding a 12 gauge but not until the 16th. Believe me I shall be making a video of this! If it does not get posted you know what happened!!! :eek:
Be warned. It’s very addictive. I tried it casually once and ended up with a cabinet full of guns and 1000 cartridges safely stored.
Haven’t shot for a few years but totally loved it.

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
I have not shot for over 30 years. So it will be back to basics for me too. I'm a lot older and my eyes are shot to hell but it will be fun... I can't wait to video that first shot of Mrs Munch :devilish:

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Yes I can still remember from the last ice age, your hands however have still not defrosted!

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Has the decision been made yet? Or is munchy locked in the cellar completely hog tied?🤒😱🤒

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
She is being let loose with a 12 gauge Dave. All booked and paid for. Unfortunately we cannot go until the 16th May due to her shift pattern but that happily coincides with my Birthday too :) Trip to Bobco tomorrow to get her own rod bag and net bag and look at what 12' rod options are in stock.
If you don't hear from me after the 16th you know what happened!!!

rudd

Site Supporter
Or may be a pair of custom walking boots. I seem to remember seeing ads for a couple of companies that make custom leather walking boots in the walking magazines.
I bought Mrs Rudd expensive walking boots for Christmas.

We now own a dog so they get some use 😉