Mrs. Munch's Birthday weekend looms.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
She needs wining and dining in opulent style followed by a romantic movie, surrounded by bouquets of flowers, and some fine wine chased down with finer Gins

Anything less and you're not trying hard enough ;)
And the Golden Spoon award 2021 goes to............:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
@Peter Whatever I buy her, it will still not be worthy, My admiration and love for that woman cannot be bought. She is a one off and I truly admire and respect all she does and stands for. I count myself a fortunate man to have someone so "Special 🤪" in my life.
Yes she is looking over my shoulder...
Did you have gun to your head when you typed that.🤣🤣

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
So following a quick bollocking chat with the lovely Mrs she would like to try something new! :oops:
A new venue that is.
The neighbour fishes matches every Wednesday and rattles off venues but getting him to write them down for us to find is another matter.. He's one of those go down here, turn right at the wookie farm past the semi downdraught slide valve estate kind of people, love him. The only one we can remember is Raker Lakes. A new venue she want's then a new venue she will get.
I will leave the flowers and Gin at home as a present from @Dave , if she has a bad day she can blame him ;)

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Been there and rode for the best part of 30 years. I do miss it but putting Mrs. Munch on 2 wheels is a bad idea. You could lay her on the floor and she would fall off!
My missus was always falling off, she claimed it was the bulb burning her bum and made me go on a diet🤗
As well as the usual gifts, give her some Mr Tokens, just slips of paper with things like:- a 2 hour massage, a days fishing etc etc. She can cash them in at any time and you MUST honour them. Alternatively @Dave get 11 others to join you and do a naked calendar that could be presented at the next match😘

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Alternatively @Dave get 11 others to join you and do a naked calendar that could be presented at the next match😘

I'd do that if it was for a worthy cause, somehow I think Mrs. Munch "May" might be a bit suspicious... It would sell many calendars for that month alone though! "We need considerably larger buns" springs to mind!

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
So just to get things clear here. We are doing a calendar of naked MD members for Mrs Munch's Birthday?
Yeah..... Not quite what I had in mind but it's original so why the hell not!
#naked #maggot

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Yes! Clay! Why didn't I think of that? Brilliant and thank's for the idea. Much better than a MD semi naked calendar.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I'd rather MrsMunch was not allowed to fly around over my head in a helicopter if you don't mind - even more so if she's holding the rudder :eek:

Fugley-fisher

Fishing the stour dorset, most probably!
Site Supporter
10m margin pole no casting just unwind a float attach a hooklenth start fishing. A bonus mr munch is its fairly bomb proof 😉.

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Booked for the two of us. She will be wielding a 12 gauge but not until the 16th. Believe me I shall be making a video of this! If it does not get posted you know what happened!!! :eek: