Mrs. Munch's Birthday weekend looms.

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
I'm in a pickle. Her ladyship has her Birthday this coming weekend. I sort of forgot, but now reminded... Lets leave it at that. And no darling I am not going to work now!! (she will read this)
What the hell am I going to get her? I mean, she has me for starters so what more does a woman want / need?
We cannot go for a meal anywhere and I am knackered after work so cooking is deffo out of the question.
I did ask what she wanted and I got "whatever you want to buy me" by way of response.
A big bag of nothing would see my untimely demise, though it would be fun to see her unwrap it...
Mrs. Munch is not your atypical lady. She goes fishing, plays Xbox and walks up mountains in the snow and when she cannot see anymore turns around. She is a one off and that's for sure and that's what I love about her.
Flowers...I bought those once and she asked what had I done wrong... Does not do bubbly.
We are (weather permitting) going fishing on Saturday.
A pint of maggots and some home boiled hemp with a fish n chips dinner afterwards or is that spoiling her?
Following on from her outings posts and responses given, a 12' waggler rod would appear to be a winning option? I think? But I am sure I will soon be corrected.
@Mrs Munch

Last edited:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
She needs wining and dining in opulent style followed by a romantic movie, surrounded by bouquets of flowers, and some fine wine chased down with finer Gins

Anything less and you're not trying hard enough ;)

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
She needs wining and dining in opulent style followed by a romantic movie, surrounded by bouquets of flowers, and some fine wine chased down with finer Gins

Anything less and you're not trying hard enough ;)
Doesn't do romantic movies, prefers horror. Fine wine is sweet pudding wine, she would rather have JD and coke, Gin...no!
Told ya.. She is a one off!

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
:eek: @MunchMyStump My dear chap, you have committed the ultimate schoolboy error by posting here.
There's now a tragic inevitability to what will follow as surely as night follows day.
You have posted on here, a thread that Mrs Munch is sure to see and read and now whatever offering/present you come up with will be deemed as "Not Worthy" as you've had to ask for ideas on here.

On the bright side, breaks heal and bruises will fade. ;)

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
@Peter Whatever I buy her, it will still not be worthy, My admiration and love for that woman cannot be bought. She is a one off and I truly admire and respect all she does and stands for. I count myself a fortunate man to have someone so "Special 🤪" in my life.
Yes she is looking over my shoulder...