Mr Natural says !

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Mr Natural's were late 60s LSD sticky tabs.
So lots of weird things could be being said ??

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
Mr Natural's were late 60s LSD sticky tabs.
So lots of weird things could be being said ??

Abject Fail

Mr Natural is a Iconic comic character, drawn by Robert Crumb

but then why let owt you post stand in the way of truth

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Suggest before you spout off Mick you be sure of your facts.

You are correct in Mr Natural was a comic book character but Mr Natural's tabs were also a well known form of taking LSD for the US troops in Vietnam.

Let you find out for yourself and I suggest you have a think before you go on the offensive.

Lee Richards

Site Supporter

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
Suggest before you spout off Mick you be sure of your facts.

You are correct in Mr Natural was a comic book character but Mr Natural's tabs were also a well known form of taking LSD for the US troops in Vietnam.

Let you find out for yourself and I suggest you have a think before you go on the offensive.

well mr all knowing,

robert crumb drew mr Natural as his name suggested as Mr Natural, I shall give you the Wiki on him

your exposation of knowledge is an association, rather like the smiley face :) which has far more to do with the use of acid than anything robert crumb draws in his comic strips, being an afficiando of the said crumb comics, there are very few references to any form of drug use, perversions, sex and far more liberalism run through them

his other famous comic character was "Fritz the Cat"

and of couse the Iconic "Keep on trucking"

Last edited:

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Mick I never said he was advocating LSD I just pointed out that Mr Natural and Crumbs imagery was connected to LSD taking in the late 60s. I have even given you the very tab images of Crumbs drawings.

You chose to go on the offensive and by using "well mr all knowing" have continued to do so. You are embarrassing yourself now by trying to pick a fight over nothing.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I get Bored easy Kev, i think ive got Adhd with Tourettes and Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaachoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo