Moving back to Essex

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
So finally have managed to sort out the house and moving back to Essex (walton on naze) from Grantham and renting a property before i move to Philipinnes once the borders open again (June or October 2021 they are saying)! got 2 bed flat right by the sea, see the pier from my living room window and going to join the pier as soon as i move.

Brother has gone a tad mad and signed me onto the winter league already (didnt even ask me lol) even though ive not fished with B&J for 10+ years lol and lowest elastic i have in the pole is a 8-12 hahaha and not sure i can see a 22 hook now never mind tie one!

just thought i would say hi as not posted much with sorting this out and work going crazy, hope you are all well!

Tony

rudd

Site Supporter
Nice and peaceful over on the Naze.
B&J no good from pier! Lug and squid😉
Will give you a wave from Landguard beach in Felixstowe across the bay.

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Good luck with all that, especially the Bloodworm and joker on a size 22. Must be 30 years since I did that.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Glad to hear you got sorted, hope the good lady is making a speedy recovery.

Chervil

Site Supporter
Welcome back. I used to spend all my childhood holidays in Walton on the Naze. It seemed as if the whole of East London did as well, I used to bump into people we knew all of the time. My parents ended up buying a caravan there and I even had my honeymoon there!

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
Glad to hear you got sorted, hope the good lady is making a speedy recovery.

Thanks Scribe, had her cast off on Monday and drs are happy, just sucks that we cannot have xmas together as planned and if the borders do not open till october next year (as predicted now) then screws up me moving and our wedding plans but we will get there, hope your well.

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
Love being by the sea Chervil, spent many many days at Frinton and Walton, can wait to get some serious sea fishing in as never caught a cod from teh pier so thats the target for winter/spring