• 'TOMMY PICKERING - BORN TO WIN' COMPETITION

7 x Signed Hardback copies of 'Tommy Pickering's Autobiography - Born to Win' to be won
    And if that's not enough - A Maggotdrowning Sticker to go with each one !
    CLICK HERE TO ENTER

(Click the X on the top-right to close this notice)

Private Sale Mosella Kompact 8 Holdall, Preston Monster Holdalls, Preston Venta-Lite Tray and Nets

rapanui

Clearing out everything I don't use. I have 3 holdalls that are in fantastic condition having not seen the bank, plus the following. Just want some storage space back so looking for a quick sale and collection from Southampton - Reading area;

Mosella Kompact 8 Holdall, immaculate, with 2 internal cases - £35
Preston Monster Hardcase Double Holdall, immaculate, with 2 internal cases - £25
Preston Monster Hardcase Large Holdall, again, great condition - £20
Preston Venta-Lite Side Tray (the large one) with hood. Used twice and wiped down so immaculate - £40
Preston 3m Square keepnet (blue, angle tilt, about three years old, kept as a spare), never used and perfect - £20
Guru Dual 550 net, Guru Speed 500 net (both Guru nets look like new), Airity Lite Power net (used, no holes), Drennan Speedex (used, no holes) - £15

Danny81

I'm interested in the large preston holdall if still available and assuming I can collect from Reading

dealornodeal

Site Supporter
Can i please have the venta lite tray is it possible to post it or i can collect after the lockdown. Happy to pay now if you can keep until then.
Thanks