Mosella Band A Bait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Real ideas

Nick Palmer
Site Supporter
Genus9 is right about everyone is getting these now. I was told Mosella had the distribution rights at the early stages but available to all that want them now. Used tackle were doing two for a fiver at Tacklefest.

Whoever does them is not important to me as long as we can get them.

Last edited by a moderator:

jimmm

I agree this is an invaluable tool for banded pellet. I attatch mine to my shirt with a zinger so as not to lose it ,and always use micro bands (much better presentation than 3mm bands) for 6/8mm pellets.

petert

What is the difference betweem them and the Preston Innovations ones as they look the same except the price, they are cheaper.
Harrisons of Lincoln have the Preston Innovations one at 4.99 and free post as well

Nev101

Bogs Dalls
I think the band a bait tool is c**p but the micro bands are the Dogs for 4mm pellets for fishing shallow.

rodring

Originally posted by petert

What is the difference betweem them and the Preston Innovations ones as they look the same except the price, they are cheaper.
Harrisons of Lincoln have the Preston Innovations one at 4.99 and free post as well
the prongs of the preston one are smooth and i find they do not grip the band when the band is wet. which is a bit of a pain when the band is hair rigged. the band a bait prongs have fine grooves on the prongs and do grip the band. the retaining band on the preston also springs off, due to the smooth prongs and have to be replaced all the time. though the sample of bands you get with the preston are spot on the best i've used.

pegasus

benny
best gadget ive bought i was very impresed with it, so impresed i bought two cos you never know when your going to drop it in the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.