Mosella 70l trolley bag, carryall

Paul Cresswell

Site Supporter
I’ve had this for a few months now and am very impressed, in no particular order here is why I like it.

- it’s waterproof, 100%. No need to dry stuff out when it’s a wet day.
- I rarely fasten the lid so when fishing put it behind me, can put things in there and get them out easy, good for clothing not required. Even with the lid not zipped fastened it’s still waterproof as the lip goes over the sides
- it fits perfectly on my 4 wheel Preston trolley behind my box before the bag, just lower than the height of the seat box so doesn’t take any weight when holdalls loaded
- it’s a great capacity (70 litres!). You can buy lots of Eva tubs to put everything in, not for me, just put stuff in, as it’s rigid you can find things much easier than a normal carryall. You can buy a bait bag which fits in it ( I haven’t)
- seems to be very well made, time will tell, good handles and quality zip.
- at £50 I think it’s a good price

Can’t think of any downsides so far, doesn’t have a shoulder strap, not an issue for me.

90sGear

Site Supporter
Nice was looking at these. Interested to see how you go and if a hot sunny day impacts at all. That's a big if when we get a sunny day!

haltham

Account Locked
Have used Mosella luggage for the last couple of years now.
Can't fault it.
Highly recommended, excellent quality in every respect

Peezartiste

I liked the look of this and got a good price from my local shop. Makes a big difference from a carryall. I sit it just behind to the right and use it as a table if required. I carry my bait in a Drennan coolbag and it fits snugly inside. Good bit of kit.

I too have the 70 litre bag, used it all thru last winter fantastic, so easy to keep clean, holds everything, strong and easy to carry/ship
Also have the roller bags which are awesome. I have 2 Mosella rollers, bump bar and 6 mini sections for my pole, with some space!

lambrettasx200

I have a similar Turbertini Eva bag can anyone tell me the size of the Mosella one ie length width and height. Thanks John

Nobby_nobbs

Site Supporter
I have the Kompact 4 with two shell cases pole goes in one of them two made up rods in the other. Had it for about 4 years still looks like new my mate has had his for about 6 years and is starting to fade.

TrickyD

Site Supporter
I have the Kompact 4 with two shell cases pole goes in one of them two made up rods in the other. Had it for about 4 years still looks like new my mate has had his for about 6 years and is starting to fade.
Just ordered the 2 rod with cases, seems the longest holdall out there. Does it have outer pockets, or does brolly have to go inside ? Will only have 2 rods with me.

Nobby_nobbs

Site Supporter
There are two compartments the front one holds the shellcases and the back one has a sleeve for a brolly and rod tubes