More Snow

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Real snow coming down in Melton Mowbray, garden path already covered and not showing any signs of stopping soon. The snowflakes seem bigger and there is more of them this year......:D:D

bluemack

Site Supporter
Real snow coming down in Melton Mowbray, garden path already covered and not showing any signs of stopping soon. The snowflakes seem bigger and there is more of them this year......:D:D
How many mate?

OldTaff

Site Supporter
My son is desperate for snow having seen my sisters pics on FB of wild Wales - at the moment we are still getting rain so he’s not best pleased :D

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Yeah it's good for the youngsters, my nieces have been knocking on my door with sledges in hand telling my parents where they're going. Whereas I'm here typing 'Snow Barbel' into youtube looking for inspiration and not coming back with much.

OldTaff

Site Supporter
Had me out in the garage earlier bringing his sledge to the front & he’s constantly checking the BBC weather app on my iPad in case it shows a single flake as due

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Not had a drop of the proper stuff here either all winter, bit of sleet a couple days ago but that’s it.

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter
We keep being promised snow on the weather forecast, but then at the last minute the forecast changes. Yesterday morning there was a moment with tiny flakes falling, but that was all.

Wouldn't mind a heavy snowfall down south at the moment, might keep some of the plonkers at home.

stikflote

Site Supporter
We had a covering of snow about 1600 ,but then it rained all gone at moment

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Snowed here today for about 3 or 4 hours, settled too. More is forecast for tonight/early hours tomorrow morning.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
It wasn't forecast for here at all. I did see on the forecast this morning cold weather / snow likely on East Coast moving down as far as Hull, seems it has moved fourther South and sodeways since then. :)

Yorkieboy70

Site Supporter
Snowed here on and off all afternoon. Most has melted except where no one has walked on it. Just walked to the shop and there are some icy patches already