More scum

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
WTF is it with these mouth breathing scatters...? Fer crying out loud.... is it just vindictiveness? Or are they really just feckin stupid...? what goes through their minds...? and how TF do we knock that sort of rubbish out of these wastes of skin...?

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
What a scumbag. Baseball bat wound with barbed wire jumps into mind.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
It beggars belief but the worrying this about this and a lot of instances similar to this is the girlfriend/wife stands by them - that is what I cannot get my head around!

62tucker

Site Supporter
It beggars belief but the worrying this about this and a lot of instances similar to this is the girlfriend/wife stands by them - that is what I cannot get my head around!
Friends lied for him after killing a child. And only gets 7 years. How’s that justice. I sure the little boys real dad might have something to say when he get out.

PAB

Site Supporter
And we have to pay for his up keep for the next 3 or 4 years until he gets out why do we not just shoot the scum we don't need them in the gene pool hopefully some nonce will kill him slowly for the brownie points and we will just have to pay to dispose of his worthless corpse.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
He got 5 1/2 years for the killing, the rest was for lying and witness intimidation :eek:

PAB

Site Supporter
He will only serve 3 1/2 years max he will convince the parole board he is a changed person and if he answers the questions with what they need it is a done deal all about meeting targets he will just be another reformed prisoner and a well done to the justice system.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hopefully he'll survive inside and they'll be a retribution committee waiting for him when he comes out.
One day, sometime, someplace.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Whenever i read of things like this creature i feel an anger that i can only describe as a fire burning through my veins, i cannot start to describe the hatred i feel or describe how much pleasure i would gain from being left alone with it to do with as i wish.

Friends lied for him after killing a child. And only gets 7 years. How’s that justice. I sure the little boys real dad might have something to say when he get out.

Friends, in my opinion those who lied forhim are just as guilty and should be named and shamed, they should be recognised as a cohort of a baby killer, their pictures should be spread across national news so everybody can see what they are!

62tucker

Site Supporter
In the daily mirror today. Car thief gang all jailed. And rightly so.
Leader Farooq 5 years for burglary also concurrent sentences of 5 years for handling stolen good and2 years for handling stolen property.
Kill a child 5&1/2 years.
Is it me or does that seem just wrong

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
I am surprised that the death penalty is not on the agender for one of the main party's in the up coming election they would get my vote whoever they were.

Hell yeah, i'd even vote for SNP or Sinn Fein if they promised that one!

In the daily mirror today. Car thief gang all jailed. And rightly so.
Leader Farooq 5 years for burglary also concurrent sentences of 5 years for handling stolen good and2 years for handling stolen property.
Kill a child 5&1/2 years.
Is it me or does that seem just wrong

Ahhhh but you see, there's an election looming and all those people who have been moaning about certain people not being given proper sentences will now be punished properly... i reckon now would be the best time to get all the nonce MPs, councillors and judges put in front of the courts :)

bezzer

Unbelievable. Surely the length of the sentence should be appealed or the bloody sentencing guidelines changed.
He'll do less than 4 years for taking the life of an innocent little boy.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
By the time they get there the deed will be done

SpenBeck

Site Supporter
All you can blame is the soft leftie liberals who hand out the soft sentences. You will never get proper punishments with liberals or labour in charge. Corbin wanted to capture and not kill Bagdaddi - what a commie dick. We need to start throwing away the key or bring back hanging or it won't change and all your blood pressures will keep going up.