More of the same

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
I know a few lads in the Hollinswood area and they've told me about a group who have decided as the law isn't going to deal with it properly then they are!!

62tucker

Site Supporter
I know a few lads in the Hollinswood area and they've told me about a group who have decided as the law isn't going to deal with it properly then they are!!
12 year old. Come on. She still a child. Not even a teenager. What sort of human want to have sex with a 12 year old.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
12 year old. Come on. She still a child. Not even a teenager. What sort of human want to have sex with a 12 year old.

Baby rapers mate.... only one decent punishment for that sort and i have a feeling IF this group do go for it and start catching them... the prisons won't have to find a space for their sort!!

Wise Owl

Account Locked

Its gonna end up that way all over mate as the Police are sh't scared to do owt.

JohnLondon

Site Supporter
You can just see this happening more & more, people taking the law into their own hands as the police are petrified about the racist card being thrown at them & are not dealing with it properly

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Its gonna end up that way all over mate as the Police are sh't scared to do owt.

As i've mentioned before, i have mates who have decided to "retire" from the police, they can't see the use of it anymore, they go out do all the work catch the scumbags and then the CPS decide not to prosecute and the scum gets away with it laughing at the police as they leave.

If the feckin governments quit cutting their funding and increased it properly instead, then the politicians, goodygoodies and all the other assorted assbubbles shut their mouths and kept their pathetic ideas to themselves the police could go back to being effective!

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
What is up with these sick minded people ?

:mad:

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
theres an interesting interview on telly tonight about this sorta stuff

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I wonder how many would Grass on the Vigilantes if they knew about em tekkin the law into there own hands.