Moorfields Goole

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowman

Hi there has anyone got any info on Moorfields in Goole East Yorkshire. I have a match on there this weekend and just wanted to get an idea how it was fishing, baits to use and what methods are catching at the moment.
Cheers
Mike

wuffie

Fished the new lake a few weeks ago,119lb won it off peg 4 on meat. Pellet did the damage on peg 12 and 18.I have been told cat meat close in is good in the summer. Summer?

Fishinfan

Hi snowman, fished the new lake on Sunday, there was a cold wind that kept changing direction. fished corn at 8mts and fed maggot, a few ide and roach, nothing on method tight to island.Fed cat food down the inside and waited for the wind to blow on to me, a bite a chuck for the last hr, ended with 43lbs. The bites were coming faster but ran out of time. Won the match though.[:D]

snowman

Cheers for the info lads, is the new lake the one which is closest to the farm or the one that is like a moat? (we are on the one which as far as I can remember is the match lake nearest the farm). As I am responsible for sorting out the pegging, does anyone know which pegs I should be putting in / leaving out as I tend to get a bit of ear ache if I leave out what turn out to be the hot pegs!
Thanks again
Mike

mark bradley

yeah leave end ones in even better if you get a spare peg next to you aswell i caught really well on spare peg that was next to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.