Mookie you there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Have a look at latest buy mate there's sumit ganin on

Edited by - Dave on 21 February 2002 08:53:15 AM

mookie

mookie

Posted a reply toma.....answered the questions etc etc....

Cheers

MOOK

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Toma and Mookie,

I've had to clean up the thread to keep it somewhere near the subject as it was getting somewhat confusing, lol
but feel free to continue it here,

Cheers, Dave

G

Sorry about that Dave,found out on the forum we have mutual friends,
also fish the same river and ponds.Have you got Boro ticket Mook?

beer-toast1.gif

i luv fishin me

Admin

Forum Admin
Staff member
Site Supporter
Sorry about what toma ? See I've forgotten already

no probs, thats what the forum's all about 'Friends' jump.gif

Enjoy, Dave

mookie

mookie
Hi Toma -- Soz mate for not contacting you but been knackered from work this week so its a case of sleep big time..up 16hrs a day ....cant keep awake ......
So your a Sunderland lad eh and fish down here ?????...rather fish the Wear at Durham anytime in the winter for the whopping dace....
Did Pete get my message about whats a mackem???...Dave our good leader has cleaned the forum so l cannot see what was said....

If you are on the chatline l will be there bout 9pm for a hour or so...

Anyway get in touch Toma....cheers from the sproggie....MOOK

mookie

mookie
Toma yes big Boro fan but support all the NE teams have to get something away from the southerners eh????
Used to go to the matches but costs a arm an a leg now so listen to radio instead....

Cheers

MOOK

G

Trust a smoggie to get the wrong end of the stick I MEANT BORO ANGLING CLUB?
Only joking mate,got lots of new waters, football bah cannot stand the game and i'm not joking.
I shud have asked you in better detail about your ticket
beer-toast1.gif
Cheers Mook

mookie

mookie
Hi Toma -- Soz mate no l dropped out of M.AC years ago..due to the fact l hardly went fishing in the late 80s early 90s...cause my mates were all working l had no transport so ....l was stumped...so l decided to call it a day....
Enjoying my fishging more now than ever due to the fact the tees is on my doorstep so its easy to get to...quite a bit of free fishing round here....and as the transport is nil again l think spending 70 or so joining a club as waste of time and money...plenty of day ticket waters in Yorkshire to go at...when l go with my mates in the Boro....
Anyway hope one day to wet a line with you...

Cheers.....MOOK

G

Its only 25 to join now Mook,well worth it.
Where on the Tees do you go? give me a shout the next time you go and maybe we could sort something out.
Smoggies V Makems now there's a thought

Tight lines Mook
partyhat.gif
I luv fishin me
Toma

mookie

mookie
Hi Toma --- So the memberships only 25 now thats gone down since l last joined back in the early 80s...well l suppose they have lost Poole hospital now and a couple of others so its bout time they dropped the fee...
Going to Croft on tees next Sunday weather pending and the river gets its arse into gear and goes down after the rain snow hail sleet etc that we have had and whats coming before then...as long as it stops by Wed it should be ok to fish...
Did you hear bout Albert Park in the Boro????...its had a 2.6 millon facelift and the lakes gonna be one of the best commercials in the North East....60.000 of carp and roach crucians, and stillwater chub are going in sometime in the coming months ...after the landscapings been done....

Bout time too....the place was a s..t...e !!!!!!

Cheers....Mook

G

Yes mate Albert Park netted a couple of months ago.
As for being one of the best in the N/E about time we had one on the "doorstep".
Have you any idea who's going to run it?
I'll ask Blandy where's fishing if you want and let you know
Cheers mate
Andy

beer-toast1.gif

mookie

mookie
Hi again....All l know mate is that its gonna be a 5 day ticket run by the council l guess....dont know if M AC will have a say in the matter though....could be good for the area and it might keep the kids off ...which used to be a major problem there...
It was the place where l got attacked by anti anglers 9 years ago..nightmare dont fancy that again....

Anyway if your on the chartline tonight l will be on now ok its 7.10pm

Cheers.......Mook

G

ALREET MOOK,
HOW DO YOU GET INTO THE CHAT

Every time i try i connot get in

How was your day mine was rubbish got soaked
See you later Andy
{Toma}

mookie

mookie
Hi Andy ---- All you do is go to the forums page click on chatroom top right wait till the screen loads put your nickname in the box and click log in.....its so simple even a makem can do it

Cheers

Mook

Status
Not open for further replies.