Monster Carp...

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Anyone watching this prog?. I fished this lake a few years ago. Talk about arms aching.

Lac de Saint-Cassien France..on Freeview 24 now.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Not a carp angler, never have been and probably never wil be but i have enjoyed every episode of both series. They go on some real adventures.

I don't watch it for what is caught, I watch it for the tactics used. I'm not an out and out Carp angler, but I do enjoy the odd session as a break from the norm.

Chris1Richo

Richo
Site Supporter
Not watched last nights but I do like the programme, wish they kept them all at the same length as episode 1.

Neskin

I’m not a carper but it’s fishing so it’ll do
Paul n Bob are back on tomorrow, I really enjoyed the first series. It’s more about their tales while sat on the bank. The fishing is just the background.

Didnt realise this was back on today, love that show. Think it got a lot of stick for not being fishing orientated but im a big fan of the pair of them and their sense of humour. Particularly bob.

violator

They have just finished filming the next series of Monster Carp, and were back out in Thailand at Gillhams, while they were there Stuart Gillham was fishing at Fishing Park Samui where I was this year, and will be back at again in May (y)

Tony

Witches valley

Account Locked
I watched it, really enjoyed it. Not my fishing but I does not have to be to appreciate and understand emotions the fishermen was going through

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
This is like the Top Gear of fishing with the trio of presenters and different locations, except they're usually more polite to the locals. Speaking to some of my friends who aren't into fishing they watch this and Paul and Bob and love both, except with this one I have to explain I don't catch fish that big because it's a different style of fishing to what I do.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
One of the things I like about this program as opposed to previous Korda based offerings is the lack of hard sell of their products... its all about the friendships and the fish... which is exactly what fishing should be about...

Arry

Site Supporter
Cheers mate.... t'was a cracker of a scrap too... why do Commons go totally hatstand when they are hooked...??? :ROFLMAO: :cool:

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Is weird how commons seem to fight harder than mirrors, more genetically correct in some way I assume.

Aston_fisher

Site Supporter
Hope that was on a pin Arry :ROFLMAO:

I don't mind the Monster Carp show, the lads are quite funny and it's fishing so it's fine either way!

Arry

Site Supporter
Hope that was on a pin Arry :ROFLMAO:

I don't mind the Monster Carp show, the lads are quite funny and it's fishing so it's fine either way!
Sadly not Aston... my Young Padawan was getting pee'd off with me catching lumpy carp on Cane and Pins, so he insisted I use carbon and baitrunners.... so I duly obliged... he still landed it in his net and weighed it in his sling and unhooking mat.... so thats alright then...?????