MONSTER 158LB RIVER NILE PERCH

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyepike

APRIL BRISTOL MEETING
WED 25 APRIL at 7.30 for 8pm in Filton.

"Nile Perch from Murchison Falls & The Nile in Uganda"
See our Blog at http://www.bristolpac.blogspot.com/ for amazing photos of the 158lb fish and where it was caught.

Andy has been catching big predators, carp and barbel since the 1970s and has travelled extensively abroad catching big catfish, mahseer and nile perch.

This talk and video presentation on Wed 25 April will be about some very challenging and dangerous fishing he has been doing over the last 2 years in Uganda catching Nile Perch to 158lb on lures, livebaits and deadbaits.

And coping with hazards like elephants, hippos and crocs sharing the river alongside the anglers! An unforgettable, ultimate, angling experience for anyone who wants to catch fish with sharp teeth!

Venue: The Ratepayers Arms, Elm Park, Filton, Bristol. BS34 7PS. Tel: 01454 866697.

To find the Ratepayers Arms you go past the big roundabout on the A38 into Bristol at Filton and turn left at the mini roundabout next to the big Methodist Church on the left.
Go past the church on the left and 200m in front of you will see a large building which is Filton Leisure Centre. The pub The Ratepayers Arms is on the left hand side on the back of the sports centre. Park in the car park. The Bristol PAC meeting is in the skittle alley.

Martyn Cattermole - Regional Organiser, Bristol. Email: bristolpac@cunac.com. Tel Mob: 077 859 462 66. Website: See http://www.bristolpac.blogspot.com/ for up to date news & info on Bristol PAC and what fish our members are catching.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
I'd love to go after nile perch, i've wanted to ever since i watched JW catching them, a masheer trip would be a nice day out as well [;)]

mrhaze

holy cr*p!

a little more than a lob worm needed to catch that bugger!!

Status
Not open for further replies.