nick_gilbert

NG Floats, Elastic
Site Supporter
Who says I never draw a cr*p peg[xx(]

Its all on the blog[:D]

www.nick-gilbert.com

dave the fish

Site Supporter
Well done Nick shame about the missed match as that cost you any chance of winning the league.

Its a shame they dont do what a lot of series matches do and allow you to drop one result.

nick_gilbert

NG Floats, Elastic
Site Supporter
I would have won it then Dave as I had superior weight!

I ended up with nearly as much cash as the winner anyway as it is split between the match day payout and the overall table, I think he only framed in one match getting a 2nd where I picked up every match apart from the last one[:D].

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Well Done Nick.[;)]
Have to agree with Dave in that it's quite unusual nowdays that you aren't allowed to drop your worst result over a series of matches.

Bill G

Grandad
nick great series mate wouldnt mind fishing next years series my self any chance you could let me know when you are fishing it

nick_gilbert

NG Floats, Elastic
Site Supporter
Not sure that Russ Evans the organiser is running one next year as he has just taken over the running of Bury Hill tackle shop and probably dosent have the time.

He is running a match in lake 3 at Monks on the 3rd of June if you are intrested I can PM you his email address. I think it may be pole only?

Bill G

Grandad
send it on mate will you also send some info on the how to do it front as well as i havent fished monks before cheers mate

Status
Not open for further replies.