Modified Trolley / barrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebike

I am mainly a pole fisher and fish mostly club still waters with good paths, but suffer from bad ankles and knees and recently have had shoulder and elbow problems ! I use a Korum chair so a true trolley is not great and have been using a twin wheeled carp barrow but I carry lot of gear and my back and shoulders have been complaining so I did a little "mating " of the barrow and a Trolley !

TROLLY.jpg

svenc

London Blanker NOT
Nice one Dave, looks like a scrapheap challenge. not in a rude way but you have used a lot of initiative their.

avonaquatics

Looks nice, and certainly a good idea, but how do you go around corners, looks like all wheels are fixed, so you can't turn ??? :)

Ryan

davebike

Rear two wheels steer !

Vertical piece is "Kingpin" style steering pin
Now has ply "table top" for stove etc while fishing

P6180002.jpg

avonaquatics

Nice Job, Looks like it would fold reasonably small as well, being based on a carp barrow.

Ryan

davebike

Yes folds up fairly well I don't have too much space constraints as I run a Volvo 940 estate! it should be getting a test on Sunday! but it worked all right running round the yard at work !

I am still to decide if it a push or pull trolley perhaps it is indeed a "push me pull you"

Yes it is based on a carp barrow and a box trolley bit of a cut and shuck job !

Status
Not open for further replies.