Moderator approval?

MartinWY

Site Supporter
@Dave have I accidentally triggered something?

"This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors."

The post in question did mention penetration....Not seen this before so thought I'd flag it up in case software is throwing a wobbly.

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
If you post a review of a piece of tackle or anything else in the review thread you get that message. I think they are a bit wary of advertisers and sponsors being slagged off. In the daytime they normally appear within a couple of minutes. It’s when you get a message saying your post has been removed they are not happy with you. It’s happened to me a couple of times. 4EB9139F-929A-405F-A1FD-958381FD8919.gif

Last edited:

MartinWY

Site Supporter
If you post a review of a piece of tackle or anything else in the review thread you get that message. I think they are a bit wary of advertisers and sponsors being slagged off.

That'll be it then. Cheers.

Yuccaman

I like fishing.
Staff member
Site Supporter
That's exactly it - new members have their first few posts moderated - it helps to keep spam off the boards, and the tackle reviews section has every post reviewed. It isn't about stopping legitimate bad reviews, but as @Markywhizz said, it stops someone outright slagging a company/product off without any justification.