Missus has Covid. 😩😩

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
How’s it going in the @tipitinmick household. ?
Are you both on the mend 🤞
Hiya matey.

Well, I couldn’t let the missus have it without me getting a bloody dose of it could I ? 🙄 She’s had it a lot worse than me though I reckon. She says she’s breathing a lot better now although just walking from the bedroom she’s in across the landing leaves her out of breath. She’s getting there albeit very slowly. I’ve got what can only be described as a flu / cold now. Not nice but, not life threatening. Don’t know which strain we’ve had but, I’m guessing it’s the milder Version. Not good this Covid lark. Keep yourselves away from it if you can guys. 👍

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
How is she doing Mark ? It’s not good is it pal. Love & best mate.
She’s still pretty rough tbh. If she behaves herself and stays in bed or propped up on the sofa she is OK but she keeps getting up and doing stuff. Then she is rough again.

I’m frightened I will get it on my chest as I am a heavy smoker with all the self inflicted respiratory problems that go with it.

Hope you two are OK. Just take it easy and look after each other.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
She’s still pretty rough tbh. If she behaves herself and stays in bed or propped up on the sofa she is OK but she keeps getting up and doing stuff. Then she is rough again.

I’m frightened I will get it on my chest as I am a heavy smoker with all the self inflicted respiratory problems that go with it.

Hope you two are OK. Just take it easy and look after each other.

My missus has had her first day downstairs today Mark. Shes spent most of it on the sofa watching chick flicks. 🙄. She’s hardly coughing now but, when she does it ain’t pretty. It’s certainly loosening off her chest. 🤮. She’s out of breath at nothing. 🤷‍♂️ We’ll get there. It’s like a bad cold now for me.

Hope Mrs Whizz makes a speedy recovery Mark. You really do need to take care pal as this virus is a bugger for tightening your chest. I’d say that’s been the worst thing for me. Horrible feeling.

Take care Mark. 👍