Missus has Covid. 😩😩

tipitinmick

Site Supporter

MrBen

Site Supporter
Not the best news, but hope for the best outcome for you both, have a late Christmas in the summer, barbecue on a beach at SkegVegas 🤪

BTMS

Site Supporter
Send her our regards Mick. Hope she gets well soon and both of you have a good Christmas(y)

Godber

Inventor of W@nkles.
Site Supporter
Day 2.
Mick smells
Micks hungry.
Dog smells.
Dogs hungry.
Out of beer.
Out of peanuts.
Washing machine is not a dishwasher.
Pub doesn't open at 6am.
Took dog for walk, lost dog.
Underpants look ok, good for 2 days more.
Pub not open at 7am.
Dog found 47 miles away, refuses to budge.
Found Pot Noodle.
Eat Pot Noodle.
Ah, Pot Pourri not Pot Noodle.
Pub not open at 8am.
Waiting to phone pub at 9.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Day 2.
Mick smells
Micks hungry.
Dog smells.
Dogs hungry.
Out of beer.
Out of peanuts.
Washing machine is not a dishwasher.
Pub doesn't open at 6am.
Took dog for walk, lost dog.
Underpants look ok, good for 2 days more.
Pub not open at 7am.
Dog found 47 miles away, refuses to budge.
Found Pot Noodle.
Eat Pot Noodle.
Ah, Pot Pourri not Pot Noodle.
Pub not open at 8am.
Waiting to phone pub at 9.

You don’t know how true that is. 🤣🤣. Ya daft sod. 🤣🤣

Nunachuk

Nunachuk
Site Supporter
Yesterday morning the missus said she wasn’t feeling great. By lunchtime she’d gone back to bed. She got up mid afternoon and we both did a lateral flow test. Hers was positive mine was negative. 🙄. So, we made an appointment for a PCR test at 4pm. Straight in straight out. Very efficient. We’ve just had a text to say that she has tested positive for Covid. She’s moved upstairs and is sleeping in a spare bedroom. Paracetamol and ibruprofen are easing the symptoms but, she’s not well, not well at all. Strangely the test centre said that I don’t have to isolate as I’m negative and not showing any symptoms. I think I best though. I’m guessing it’s only a matter of time before I get it. Fingers crossed for her.

Try and stay safe you lot. Don’t be taking any needless risks.

Mick.
I hope that she recovers soon Mick, fingers crossed!

rudd

Serial Blanker
Site Supporter
Hope she is ok and makes a speedy recovery.
TBH the Rudds are on edge as both Daughters working at Waitrose.
They have to take tests everyday but that wont stop them from catching it from a non mask wearer, a non hand washer or an anti vaxer.
Its a sodding free for all in supermarkets as the sheep panick they wont get their double cream or mince pies!
MSM indicating a circuit break lockdown into new year is just adding fuel to the christmas food shop panic.

Silver fan 82

Yesterday morning the missus said she wasn’t feeling great. By lunchtime she’d gone back to bed. She got up mid afternoon and we both did a lateral flow test. Hers was positive mine was negative. 🙄. So, we made an appointment for a PCR test at 4pm. Straight in straight out. Very efficient. We’ve just had a text to say that she has tested positive for Covid. She’s moved upstairs and is sleeping in a spare bedroom. Paracetamol and ibruprofen are easing the symptoms but, she’s not well, not well at all. Strangely the test centre said that I don’t have to isolate as I’m negative and not showing any symptoms. I think I best though. I’m guessing it’s only a matter of time before I get it. Fingers crossed for her.

Try and stay safe you lot. Don’t be taking any needless risks.

Mick.
Hope she is OK mate, and try to stay safe as best you can yourself 👍

The one and only Harvey

He lives well who hides well
Site Supporter
I hope your wife fights it off, and is back on track again shortly. But you should take the opportunity and experiment with "turkey and brussel sprouts"-boilies. If your wife don't seem to mind, you might be on to something.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I hope your wife fights it off, and is back on track again shortly. But you should take the opportunity and experiment with "turkey and brussel sprouts"-boilies. If your wife don't seem to mind, you might be on to something.
You’ve just given me an idea. While she’s upstairs isolating I could boil all my hemp up. Cheers Harvey. 👍🤣🤣

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
You really do live life on the edge mate...:oops:.....Or you've been stiffing glue again.....Remember women have veryyyyyyy long memories....:eek::devilish:

I could boil hemp down at your gaff and my missus would know. How many senses does a woman have ? 🤣🤣

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
A slight flaw in the plan here - it's her sense of taste she might have lost, not her sense of smell ;)

Hope she's still on the mend, buy bleach and lots of it. When I had it the missus followed me around spray bleaching everything everywhere I went, even Winston ended up with white patches :D

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
A slight flaw in the plan here - it's her sense of taste she might have lost, not her sense of smell ;)

Hope she's still on the mend, buy bleach and lots of it. When I had it the missus followed me around spray bleaching everything everywhere I went, even Winston ended up with white patches :D

She’s had a rough morning but, seemed better in the afternoon. When she shouts at me I’ll know she’s better. She’s banned me from my tackle room which is just across the landing from the bedroom she’s using. It’s torture. 😩

Total

Site Supporter
She’s had a rough morning but, seemed better in the afternoon. When she shouts at me I’ll know she’s better. She’s banned me from my tackle room which is just across the landing from the bedroom she’s using. It’s torture. 😩
I said the barn was a better idea....Ya never listen do you?:rolleyes::whistle: