Mini Festival 24th - 26th August 2013 - Lindholme

mocnscott

finally a winner
KEEEEEEEEEFFFFF NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, who am I going to lodge share with now?

All the best mate I hope to catch you another time.

Scott

shallowman

really sorry scot mate but somethings happened and i really cant come up for the three days , ive pmd garry to let me know and asked him to let me know if he cant get another person in lodge so i can pay my share - not fair on you to have to pay more

mocnscott

finally a winner
Cheers Gary, Looking forward to this now I have been on an angling sabbatical for a couple of months as I kept making the same mistakes so I am raring to go.

Scott

Slippy

Tex,

Dave and Paul plan to be there early morning of Friday.

Not sure if I have to be at a meeting on Friday yet but looking forward to the event ( Skittlebombs!)[:p]

Dave wants to know which side of the bed you like to sleep on? .. Be warned... He likes a cuddle after a few beers!

Slippy.[:T]

Texpert

Tex
either side, I sleep starkers and snore [:D]

I shall be there for around 8am Friday, I am waiting to sort things with a lad im travelling down with [;)]

Cya next week Mike

Tex [;)]

DaveD

Well i'll go on the left and bring my ear plugs then.[:)]

We should be up there for around 8am as well - gonna get a brekky and then have a few hours fishing.

i'll give you a call early next week

Last edited:

JimmyAky

Well finally grew a pair and put the missus in her place, can't wait now. Lindholme is becoming a second home. Fishing through the day and skittle bombs of a night. Who could want more. Could come home to divorce papers, but it will be worth it :)

mocnscott

finally a winner
Are Skittlebombs the new spicey? What on gods earth is a skittle bomb anyway? it must be a fast way to leglessness knowing md's!!

Scott

DaveD

We asked the same question when we were up their last time, it's Cointreau and Red Bull follwed by a sore head the morning after