Mini Festival 24th - 26th August 2013 - Lindholme

mocnscott

finally a winner
Thanks Rambo for sorting the festival I had a great time. Congratulations Dave, top angling mate every day I hope one day to not draw the same section as you. [:D]

Scott

Last edited:

Texpert

Tex
IT IS OFFICIAL!!

TEX is the strongest man at lindholme and the worst angler in the history on MD fish-ins.

Awesome weekend as always thanks too everyone for all help with gear to and from peg and thanks to Mike, Paul and Dave for there help in lodge.

Well done Rambo and Mrs Rambo

Next, Tex's match ..... cya soon

[;)]

shogun969

shogun969
Originally posted by Texpert

IT IS OFFICIAL!!

TEX is the strongest man at lindholme and the worst angler in the history on MD fish-ins.

Awesome weekend as always thanks too everyone for all help with gear to and from peg and thanks to Mike, Paul and Dave for there help in lodge.

Well done Rambo and Mrs Rambo

Next, Tex's match ..... cya soon

[;)]

1 pund [:D], 4 punds [:D][:D], 8 punds [:D][:D][:D], where will it end [:p]

C ya on the 21st Tex.

Cheers
[:T]

Rambo

A big thank you to everyone who attended the weekend and making it worth while me organising these festivals.

Well done to Dave on winning festival with some awesome angling. It was also nice to meet a few new faces [:T]

On a plus side, Im going to arrange a few swaps at work so I can organise another mini festival for august bank holiday weekend next year. I will sort lakes out with Neil at the weekend and put a post up. It will also be on three different lakes next year [:I]

Full results will be posted in the 'match results section' later this evening

Rambo

Overall results are now posted in the match result section

Mods, please could you lock this thread now