Mini Festival 23rd - 25th August 2014 - Lindholme

DaveD

We are leaving sunny Manchester a bit later now but will still be at Lindholme for 12ish - there will be 4 of us that will fish Friday afternoon so we will go with the majority - whether it be the "open" rover or a small knock up - just let us know what the plans are and we'll be there

JimmyAky

3 more get ups lads. Not much traffic on here. Is the bar going to be open gaz? What's the number one tactic at the moment?

Uncle Festa

aka worker1
Facing the water is the no. one tactic but don't tell Tex it's a secret [:D]

shallow pellet Jimmy and down the edge seem to be working still Jimmy [;)]

Col

ecky1972

silent assasin
doesn't look like ill make it in time for the rover as still got some concreting to do and a eye test in the morning

Rambo

I have just spoke with Aaron with regards to the bar. The bar will be open Friday, Saturday & Sunday between the hours of 8pm - 11pm

DaveD

Originally posted by Rambo

I have just spoke with Aaron with regards to the bar. The bar will be open Friday, Saturday & Sunday between the hours of 8pm - 11pm

Happy Days[:T] this last 2 days in work is going to drag!!

DaveD

Originally posted by JimmyAky

3 more get ups lads. Not much traffic on here. Is the bar going to be open gaz? What's the number one tactic at the moment?

Paul's recently had a lesson with Bagga Bennett and he has said that since the meat ban - all waters have gone mad on pellet - not sure how it would fish if we used meat though....

shogun969

shogun969
Originally posted by DaveD

We are leaving sunny Manchester a bit later now but will still be at Lindholme for 12ish - there will be 4 of us that will fish Friday afternoon so we will go with the majority - whether it be the "open" rover or a small knock up - just let us know what the plans are and we'll be there

I hope to be there for 2pm (or before) so we could meet outside the cafe and decide then if we could sort a knockup or something [:T] or if you have already started i will walk round to try and find you [:D]

fuzzy

Been fishing it's knockers off but the weather might have an effect on proceedings?

Better tie some hooks!....

Slippy

Really looking forward to this!

Ok I thought this would be good for a laugh...

Iv'e been nominated for the Ice Bucket Challenge...Bring your bait buckets!!

2014821221234_Just Giving.jpg

So if anyone wants to throw a bucket of cold water at me and possibly throw me in the lake, please donate a quid.

http://www.justgiving.com/owner-email/pleasesponsor/Mike-Slater5

Or by text as detailed below( no cost other than your donation)

201482122191_Giving Text.jpg

See you on the bank![:p]

ecky1972

silent assasin
yet again another well run and enjoyable weekend big thanks to everyone lindholme and to gaz and others involved in the running of the festival

shogun969

shogun969
As above , Thanks to all involved and well done to the winners and framers, Gaz did you cheat on day 1 [:p].

Are we having another next year [?] and Text [:D] you owe me a few punds [:T]

JimmyAky

Thanks again for a brilliant weekend rambo. The journey home was a disaster almost ended up in Hull. Added another hour onto my journey lol

steak

Left hand drawer
Brilliant weekend - cheers to Gaz and all involved in organising it.

Cant wait for next year [;)]

Steak.
[:T][:T]

Rambo

Results can be found in match results section

http://www.maggotdrowning.com/forums/threads/175273