Mini Festival 23rd - 25th August 2014 - Lindholme

ianmack

Cant wait!! Well excited!! And the mrs is off to marbella the weekend after so be doing more then

big stoo

hello
is there room in one of the lodges for me from the outset this time? I've got the week off running up to the festival, and might get a lodge from the start of that week, get some practice in ;)

Texpert

Tex
Stoo, gonna ask Gary too put you, me, Terry and John in the Log Cabin pal, 60 per night, let me know how many nights your wanting, I will probs stop Saturday, Sunday and Monday night

Tex [;)]

Rambo

All updated, sorry for delay just had some family time [:)]

All accomodation is booked as follows: arrival - Friday PM & departure - Monday AM

big stoo

hello
thnaks for sorting this out for me chaps, is the 60 per night per person or the total cost of the lodge?

Texpert

Tex
60 per night Stoo, so 15 each pal.... let me know what nights your wanting pal and it sort it out, Terry and John only want Saturday and Sunday night, but if you wanna stop longer, I will happily share cost with you pal [;)]

big stoo

hello
at the moment i'll be there fri sat and sun nights, i've got to be at work first thing tuesday morning :(

I've the week before off, so will loook to turn up sometime that week, i'll ring lindholme and check if the lodge is available the week before we get in there.

Texpert

Tex
Just an idea Stu, il share Friday night with you which makes it 30 each for that night, but if your planning on coming up for the week, maybe think about camping or the 3 berth brick lodges that are only 50 per night pal [;)]

Texpert

Tex
HELP NEEDED!! is any of the lads traveling too the festival live anywhere near Rochdale and have room for a little one? Ianmack is in need of a lift guys if anyone can help? Many Thanks

Tex [;)]

ianmack

As Tex has said, any chance anyone can help out??

I'm in Rochdale and can help with fuel or whatever?

Last edited:

andy_martin

The artist formerly known as...
Originally posted by ianmack

As Tex has said, any chance anyone can help out??

I'm in Rochdale and can help with fuel or whatever?

No problem mate, bit of a detour but aslong as I am met with a cuppa and a bacon sandwich you're on!

Last edited: