Milo Tardis

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevieb

Shakin
Site Supporter
Anyone out there got a Milo Tardis??? I'm thinking of buying one and wondered if anybodycan gibe me an idea whether to bother or not
Thanks

ray

hiya stevie, welcome to the site, sorry i cant comment as i dont own one.

if every angler picked up one piece of rubbish every outing, the banks would be spotless???
original "clean banks campaign" slogan.

G

Firstly Stevie welcome to the forum mate.

Now the milo tardis,, i have seen one made up with all the fitments on, imhorather heavy, to damn heavy would be better.

What version are you looking at [?][?].

One was sold in the tackle shop the other week 400+, a lot of dosh mate.

Have fun and enjoy yhe forum mate

catch me if u can
Andy,

scouse

'River Man'
hi stevieb
my lad has the 6 drawer one
very good can break them down
a bit heavy with full kit
you get every thing with it
as long you dont walk to far
if so use a trolly
he payed 450

dave
scouse (and proud of it)

snakey

PAA COACH
Hi stevieb and welcome to maggotdrowners.
Got a tardis myself,like the others said its a bit on the heavy side but it does come with a wheel kit so I dont carry mine too often. One word of advice if you are thinking of buying oneis to check what you are getting for your money.When I bought mine I phoned several outlets and got quotes as low as 350 only then to be asked if I wanted the extras ie wheels,footplate,pole rests etc.
It was obvious that these dealers were breaking the package down.You should get the complete system for 450 or less.One other thing to be careful of is the clip/hinges, these are a clever piece of kit enabling you to open up the lids/seat from either front or back.You can also remove or add extra trays as they just clip in,But they are made of plastic and if you are not careful they can easily be broken as I found out when I forgot to clip shut before sitting on the lid and breaking 2 hinges,(lard arse or what)Good news was that a phonecall to Keenets who distribute them was all it took to get me the new hinges and FOC . Hope this info has helped and whatever you decide hope you have many enjoyable days fishing.

NOT TAKEN UP GOLF YET

Status
Not open for further replies.