milo tardis tackle box

Status
Not open for further replies.

animal

thinking of buying milo tardis 5 draw seat box any body heard any thing about them good or bad

scouse

'River Man'
hi animal
good value
but a bit heavy
my lads got the 6 drawer
plenty of space

dave
scouse (and proud of it)

MALC

Not got 1 myself but as Scouse has said they are HEAVY also don't know if they sorted it but there were a lot of very sharp edges on the early models.

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com

jonesr

quote:
thinking of buying milo tardis 5 draw seat box any body heard any thing about them good or bad

I may be a little late on the scene with this comment.I fished a club competition yesterday.Wed.It was a nice HOT! day,and after packing up and getting back to the van,we all had a sweat on.
The reason I've come in to this post is that the last Two to return were both dragging MILO gear.And they needed Ten Minutes just to get their breath back! My box carries all I want,at half the price!( Including what I paid for the seperate trolley)

ron.

Edited by - jonesr on 15 August 2002 6:50:14 PM

Enda

Hulk
I am not convinced on the Tardis purely on the fact that it ages quite quickly, I have a mate who has one a while now and it is starting to age especially the cushion and it is not as sturdy as it once was as it has "loosened up" a bit. I would have a look at the new Rive boxes, ok they are a little bit more money but they are more adaptable, I am bias to them as I have one and it is rock solid when set up, the big plus is you can make a stack system as well using the special lid and handle you can buy .They are heavy but do come with wheel kits, have a look at the ad for Nathans of Derby and see them, you will get them alot cheaper than they are advertised.

Status
Not open for further replies.