Milo Tardis M800

Status
Not open for further replies.

piperpilot

Retiring my tired old Tardis and thinking of buying the new Tardis M800 anyone got one yet!! and is it worth 650????,

Cheers Ron

Ron

TINY

Tiny
I dont think that any box is worth that sort of money Ron,but it is an exceptional box and the amount of extras you get obviously make it very tempting.
If you retire your old box at the right money and depending on which one it is..I will be interested.

Andy.
Datafile3.asp

STAFFS ANGLING SUPPLIES

carper2002

'Ronnie'
Hi Ron I thought a tardis was a phone box Dr Who uses (lol) i wouldn't mind seeing this box at 650 it must be some special box
cheers

RONNIE (carper2002) a smoggy and proud

mike s

It's there in all it's glory at http://www.milo.it/en/panieri/Panieri2003_2.asp

Cumbria Angling Centre

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Are you sure that's the right link Mike? and not a photo of a North Sea Oil Production Platform??????????[:D][:D][:D][;)]

Peter.
Datafile3.asp

Make Friends,Go Maggotdrowning.

TINY

Tiny
If you look close Peter,I think you`ll find that one of the attachments is actually a core drill.lol[:D]
Nice box though Ron[;)]

Andy.
Datafile3.asp

STAFFS ANGLING SUPPLIES

piperpilot

Come on Lads some of us like a bit of comfort in our old age is there a bracket to store my Zimmerframe!!!!!!!!!!!!hahaha,Seriously though Thanks for the info and sorry andy my nephew's are already fighting over the old Tardis,

All the best Ron[8D][8D]

Ron

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
an excerpt from the advert "All drawers slide on reliable aluminium tracks which reduce frictions improving sliding and avoiding wearing of the seat box support structure"

Honestly, can you see any drawer from any seat box wearing out the seat box support structure.

If this had shimano on the side Larry would be there in a shot.

Obviously a bit of kit for doing to us what we do to the fish. Make 'em bite.

thumbsup.gif Geoff england_gm_e0.gif
Clean Banks Campaign member
Fishing Venues UK

mike s

Got an original 3 drawer myself. I'm just waiting for Milo to introduce the 'Guzzi V twin powered wheel kit before I upgrade[:D][:D]

Cumbria Angling Centre

MrC

It may of caught your eye, but will it help you catch more fish.??. It probably weights a ton! and you maybe confortable when you sit on it, but you have to get it to your peg along with everthing else. and with all those attachments, you better hope that your rods have been pre-made up, as it will take you half and hour to get the thing set up.. But It does look good.!! Im Jealous!!

lee cole

'fishin mad'
it mite look good but if it is to comfortable oyu get to comfy and miss fish wont ya. lol

lee

idea.gif

jonesr

Ron. It looks the business,I looked at one at the NEC.But came to the conclusion that my back couldn't handle it EMPTY let alone filled up.Believe you me it will take some gear!And we all know that any empty space is for filling up![:(]And we all do it![:I]

Ron J

Age isn't everything!experience is!
I INTEND TO LIVE FOR EVER,SO FAR SO GOOD!

Last edited:

brady

ive just had a look at the picture of it and was wondering is 650 pounds the cost or the weight of the bl**dy thing[:D][:D]
i wouldnt mind one for the living room it has a place for the telly remote and loads of trays for beer and food[:D]

the devil created work to stop me fishing!

carper2002

'Ronnie'
Take no notice Ron there just jealous same as me good luck to yer
mind if you put an engine in it you'll be able to fly it to the venues haha
cheers

RONNIE (carper2002) a smoggy and proud

TINY

Tiny
I`ve just been up close and personal to the new Tardis....What a box![:0]
I must admit I`m tempted myself now Ron[;)]

Andy.
Datafile3.asp

STAFFS ANGLING SUPPLIES

B1G_D

This is a pretty sweet box if you have got that sort of money[:p]

Looks good but i would like to see how heavy it is with all that kit on it !!

Datafile3.asp

Schools out and fishings in!! For a couple of weeks any way

mike s

If you take a "normal" box, then add side trays, footplate, platform, trolley, PUPPS etc. then it will probably weigh about the same as the Tardis & the cost wont be far off either.

Cumbria Angling Centre

joe1987

'Darwener'
woah that looks like a box out of starship enterprise!!! Seriously does look good and with all them gadgets on who could resist?

*)*Joey*(*

Status
Not open for further replies.