Private Milo 200cm Hard Case Pole Holdall

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Morning Dave is it the Carbon one you are after, as I have one that has only been on the bankside once and then used to store topkits at home indoors.
I would be looking for £85. The difficulty lies in getting it to you if you were interested. I think @Yosemite Sam who is attending the Pork Pie Match I am running is from down your way.

Kevin

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
Morning Dave is it the Carbon one you are after, as I have one that has only been on the bankside once and then used to store topkits at home indoors.
I would be looking for £85. The difficulty lies in getting it to you if you were interested. I think @Yosemite Sam who is attending the Pork Pie Match I am running is from down your way.

Kevin
I’m near Malmesbury in Wiltshire. Happy to pick it up from the pork pie match.

dave brittain 1

Site Supporter

Kevin
Kevin it's the 2m/198cm case that will take 3 full pole sections, spares and landing net handles as below. If it's this one I'll take it and if Sam can pick it up that would be superb, (thanks for offering Sam as it's very much appreciated).