Migrants

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I've seen them waiting at junctions in the road with a cloth and bucket in Birmingham trying to wipe your windscreen for a tip like they do in Turkey. :)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
In real terms the numbers coming here in relation to the population of the UK is minuscule.
However, they come with no ID as it is often 'lost' enroute to prevent them from being returned to their country of origin.
No ID means they could be anyone with any history, good or bad.
They are then left to disappear into the countryside once their initial application has been processed, a large percentage of which are never to be seen again.
Once in the country as single men they have no real income, even less once they disappear which in itself leaves them wide open to modern day slavery, and crime.

And the biggest one of all for me is as young men why don't they stay and fight for the countries that they are fleeing against tyranny; where are their women and children which they have abandoned?

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Soon as they Land they should be Micro Chipped, how many crimes under how many names is a good question, and snowflakes dont say it dont happen, if you want em here Pay for em, i know where i want my money going.

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
Does it? Doesn't mean no immigration though. Wait and see.

thats sarcasm,

the ones that wont be coming here through "brexit", are the ones that mainly came here to work, earn a bit then go back home, much the same as the "auf Wiedersein" type of british worker done back in the 80's

these are not, without an identity, or a proven nationality they cant be sent back, where do you send them too, ? if they admit to any nationality its normally iraqi or iranian,

wether they should be detained in secure detention centres rather like the australian model is open to question, though many of these have closed, (the one actually in Dover is now standing empty), that to my mind would be more preferable, rather than the quick interview, the couple of days at the local migrants charity, then a free bus ticket to the capital, to become part of the ever growing black gang master economy

Silver fan 82

thats sarcasm,

the ones that wont be coming here through "brexit", are the ones that mainly came here to work, earn a bit then go back home, much the same as the "auf Wiedersein" type of british worker done back in the 80's

these are not, without an identity, or a proven nationality they cant be sent back, where do you send them too, ? if they admit to any nationality its normally iraqi or iranian,

wether they should be detained in secure detention centres rather like the australian model is open to question, though many of these have closed, (the one actually in Dover is now standing empty), that to my mind would be more preferable, rather than the quick interview, the couple of days at the local migrants charity, then a free bus ticket to the capital, to become part of the ever growing black gang master economy
I used to work with Europeans who came over to do some seasonal work. They used to work really hard too. They could earn a lot more money in 3 or 4 months here than they could at home in a year. Absolutely no problem with that at all. They were all good blokes too.
Don't have me down as some kind of racist. My problem is the way in which our poor excuse for a government dealt with the problem of illegals that get through the system in the past.
Will Boris make a difference? Time will tell.
I don't blame anyone for trying to get into a country that is known to be an easy ride when their own is being torn apart by war, friends and family being killed around them.
Would I do the same? Probably yeah.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I somehow doubt it.....

"Some of them were guilty of crimes such as murder and child sexual offences, Home Secretary Priti Patel said, adding it was "absolutely galling" they had been stopped from being deported."

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
"33 people did not board Wednesday mornings flight as planned"

Perhaps they accepted jobs as Au Pairs
Now you know and I know and the rest of the country knows that the human rights lawyers will work their arses off exploiting every trick that they can use to keep illegals, criminals and other ne-er do wells in the country. It's their (the lawyers) source of income.

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
I somehow doubt it.....

"Some of them were guilty of crimes such as murder and child sexual offences, Home Secretary Priti Patel said, adding it was "absolutely galling" they had been stopped from being deported."
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Minibus collection at midnight, straight down the A40 to Brize Norton, load 'em onto an R.A.F. transport and off they go. When the assorted rent-a-mob, great unwashed and lawyers kick-off tell 'em to do one. Those exported people and their lawyers have had their say, they have been found to be undesirable.
"But he's lived here since he was twelve".
"Oh dear, how sad, never mind".