Migrants

me

And how do you propose stopping them

these aint your EU migrants that you voted against coming here to work, tha knows
send them back to the last safe country that they left as agreed in the UN and EU agreement , so when they are picked up out of the sea instead of bringing them to dover take them back to Calais and drop them back of there and tell the french we have brought your vermin back as in my book france is a safe country that they have left

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
as soon as the coastguard cutter picks them up out at sea, they utter the words "Asylum"

being as a deck of any british ship is regarded internationally as british soil, the UK's asylum law, not the EU's comes into effect

thus they have made landfall by being picked up by the cutter

me

as soon as the coastguard cutter picks them up out at sea, they utter the words "Asylum"

being as a deck of any british ship is regarded internationally as british soil, the UK's asylum law, not the EU's comes into effect

still able to return to the last safe country they left as you cant claim asylum for leaving France. Last time i looked France isnt at war , in riots yes but not at war so how can they leave a safe country called france and claim asylym . The law states they claim asylym in the FIRST country they arrive in not the last . Its time to start getting tough with them . They are vermin, no one wants them so we need to start treating them as vermin

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
You can't blame migrants for wanting to leave a third world country to better themselves.
Where they were before France who knows ;)

SpenBeck

Site Supporter
I wouldn't say they are all vermin, as I would probably do the same if I was in their shoes, but we should still be dropping them off on a beach near Calais every time. Same as all the migrants from Africa should have been dropped back off on the beach they set off from. They will soon get the message.

Freesolo82

Yea vermin is a bit strong you make it sound like they need eradicated, its a messed up situation for sure and its crazy they got this far before claiming asylum

Nicky Dodds

Then throw them a line and tow them back to France. Puncture their inflatable 100 yards from shore and give them the choice.

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
You can't blame migrants for wanting to leave a third world country to better themselves.

the majority claim to be either iranian or iraqi (despite being unable to speak farsi)

knowing full well that there is precedent for them not being able to be returned to iran

and that as a minority sect they are in fear of thier lives in iraq

so they are interviewed by border force, given sustenance and shelter overnight, then transport vouchers for a unaccompanied trip to london to forward thier claim for asylum there

surprisingly, the majority fail to turn up for thier appointment

me

They leave a 3rd world country and land in greece or Italy. They ain't 3rd world countries, then the travel through Europe inc germany,that ain't a 3rd world country then end up for how long in France that ain't a 3rd world country before illegally entering Britain for our free medical care and benefits so your leaving a 3rd world country to better themselves doesn't stand

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
They leave a 3rd world country and land in greece or Italy. They ain't 3rd world countries, then the travel through Europe inc germany,that ain't a 3rd world country then end up for how long in France that ain't a 3rd world country before illegally entering Britain for our free medical care and benefits so your leaving a 3rd world country to better themselves doesn't stand

not quite true

being as most dissapear into the black economy after leaving the original border force interviews

they are unable to access either benefits or in most cases healthcare as they have no papers and are unregistered

most, its understood, either go to work in established businesses run by thier legally resident countrymen-family or live and work under the gangmaster rules until thier debts are paid off

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
There is a world of difference between asylum seekers and economic migrants. We could and should - except the liberal left would have a collective fit of the vapours - operate a sytem of admittance based upon the Australian and Dutch system.
Economic migrant? = points system. X number of points if having a skilled trade. X number of points given the age. Total of points equal to or exceeding the minimum and welcome to the U.K. Not enough points and you're back on the boat Abdullah.
Asylum seeker? Into the detention centre you go and there's a six week period of investigating your claim. Genuine asylum seeker and welcome to the U.K. now go get yourself a job or we'll find one for you. Load of lobbocks claim and you're back on the boat Abdullah.
Seemples.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I've spoken to economic migrants in my work and they sometimes tell me they are happier in their country of origin due to high rents and low wages here, so god knows where these asylum seekers end up, save for having family already here in the black economy sounds about right. There needs to be a deterrent.

HMOs I've inspected in Alum Rock aren't exactly first world conditions.