Midwater Luggage - rod bag - good all round

adriang

Site Supporter
Earlier this week, I received 2 rod bags from Midwater, and they are excellent all round.

The default rod bag options on their site have the compartments all the same width, so I had to order a pair custom made ones to accommodate my 2 Normark Microlights.

That was pretty easy via email, with prompt replies and then a paypal link.

My expectations were pre-set that they were busy, its a custom order and we had Xmas and New Years coming up, I cannot fault the communications.

Now they have arrived, they are exactly as needed, and are made of better material than any supplied rod bag I have ever seen, with binding down the edges and base which are the typical wear points, velcro to fasten the top and a decent top flap (and we all like decent flaps).

IMG_7582.jpeg

IMG_7583.jpeg

IMG_7584.jpeg

IMG_7585.jpeg

I've just ordered another one for a newly required 15ft Acolyte, so that speaks volumes.

I should add, my mother in law is a (retired) sewing pro, and her daughter may not sew for a living, but she's got an eye for detail and whats what. The passed her inspection.

derwentboy

Site Supporter
Great products, I got 2 over the Xmas period and as you say they are a class bit of kit.

SoulSoldier

Site Supporter
I bought 2 for 12ft rods, 2 for 13ft rods, 1 for 14ft rod and a “special” custom made for a 10ft rod. All superbly manufactured.