Midwater Bait Bag

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
So, I was looking for something to stow my increasing collection of wafters and pellets in when I saw that Midwater were in fact producing the very thing I was looking for. A snip at only £11 so I figured it was a no brainer to try one after being a previous very happy customer with the 10cm cushion I bought.
Bait Bags

Today I finally got round to having a proper look at it and I am astounded that they produce it at this cheap a price.
Its large. However it is easy to pack down and does not take up much room should you only use it on the bank. It is also padded, the padding is supple and just enough to avoid damage to the contents in transit. Did I mention it is large? This is what it looks like with 18 tubs of various wafters, pellets etc along with 2 x 250 ml of pellet oil and a bottle of haze.
To put the size into perspective it will hold 8 x 440ml tins of beer, so not only can you use it to store your pellets etc you could realistically use it to store your lunch as well!
The material is strong, it looks and feels the same as the material on my cushion, so I know it's durable. The zip is something to behold, it is designed for wet fingers with a large tab to aid opening and closing, the zip itself is big and strong, no chance of breaking this!
Just to add the icing on the cake the bag when filled fits nicely into my MAP bait system and can be carried along with everything else for a days fishing.

I have to say I am very happy with the bag and I shall be ordering another with which to carry our lunch.
Their is one thing I would change though. The carry strap, whilst it does its job I would prefer 2 smaller straps on the lid but that is just a minor grumble of a overall excellent product. £11??? How do they make money on this??

Munchy

Attachments

• 20211120_130449.jpg
    20211120_130449.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 20211120_130721.jpg
    20211120_130721.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 50
  • 20211120_130522.jpg
    20211120_130522.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 53

Midwater Brand Manager

Account Locked
So, I was looking for something to stow my increasing collection of wafters and pellets in when I saw that Midwater were in fact producing the very thing I was looking for. A snip at only £11 so I figured it was a no brainer to try one after being a previous very happy customer with the 10cm cushion I bought.
Bait Bags

Today I finally got round to having a proper look at it and I am astounded that they produce it at this cheap a price.
Its large. However it is easy to pack down and does not take up much room should you only use it on the bank. It is also padded, the padding is supple and just enough to avoid damage to the contents in transit. Did I mention it is large? This is what it looks like with 18 tubs of various wafters, pellets etc along with 2 x 250 ml of pellet oil and a bottle of haze.
To put the size into perspective it will hold 8 x 440ml tins of beer, so not only can you use it to store your pellets etc you could realistically use it to store your lunch as well!
The material is strong, it looks and feels the same as the material on my cushion, so I know it's durable. The zip is something to behold, it is designed for wet fingers with a large tab to aid opening and closing, the zip itself is big and strong, no chance of breaking this!
Just to add the icing on the cake the bag when filled fits nicely into my MAP bait system and can be carried along with everything else for a days fishing.

I have to say I am very happy with the bag and I shall be ordering another with which to carry our lunch.
Their is one thing I would change though. The carry strap, whilst it does its job I would prefer 2 smaller straps on the lid but that is just a minor grumble of a overall excellent product. £11??? How do they make money on this??

Munchy
Massive thanks for the glowing review. If I am honest I think you have overloaded the poor thing but given what I know about its construction I am not worried about that. Thanks for spotting the industrial zips (these are used in our award winning travel bags which were designed to transport heavy prams and double buggies through the baggage handling systems. Baggage Handlers have the touch of a baby Rhino and they have never managed to bust one in over a decade. Anglers would not have to worry at all. It takes sheer negligence to break our industrial zip. I agree on the lunch pack use as our Son uses one for that very purpose lol. They are lined with a high quality nylon so easy to wash clean.

Fitting into the other brands bait system was not part of our thought process but if you find that a bonus all well and good.

The handle is just that. A method to carry it and as you point out is functional. As with all Midwater Luggage products if you want something changing or a different size etc. We are happy to make you something to your own specifications and often for the same price. That is the Midwater difference. Try ringing the brand you normally buy from and asking for a slightly changed version of what they make lol. When they stop laughing or put the phne down, ring us for one. We are a British manufacturer, not a buyer of goods from abroad with our badge on.

Thank you Munchy for the glowing honest review. As for the price they will remain the same (your fellow anglers may kill you if we suddenly put the prices up now YOU HAVE BOUGHT YOURS). Midwater produce high quality gear at sensible prices. Thanks for your support.

Midwater Brand Manager

Account Locked
I can also say how well these bags are made, I brought two and Have found they fit takeaway containers brilliantly,
So well made it is a crime to only pay what I did..

1637506803497.jpeg
Thanks for the comments and pictures. Are you and MunchmyStump trying to get yourselves killed? Very unlike Anglers to suggest a luggage company should actually INCREASE the price on something. Thanks for the comments which I will pass on to the Production Team on Monday. It is always really good to get feedback.