Midlands Wooden Spoon Match - Jansons - 22/09/2018

Added to Calendar: 22/09/18

jononcb

All I will say is fish to your strengths and you should have a good day.
You can catch short or margins and you can catch far bank too.
Only need to feed a couple of lines.
Don't go crazy with the feed though or you will foul hook more than you land as it's quite a silty lake bed.

ulladubulla

Luke D.
Site Supporter
All I will say is fish to your strengths and you should have a good day.
You can catch short or margins and you can catch far bank too.
Only need to feed a couple of lines.
Don't go crazy with the feed though or you will foul hook more than you land as it's quite a silty lake bed.

Good advice - particularly about the feed!

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
Sorry Ulladudulla, i know that is what you ment, i was just posting for everyone else as to win you will have to catch short and seen the lake with 20 on and it still has fished nuts so fingers crossed that wont change and lovely sunny day out there today!

notneeded

The 1st pie winner 2019
Site Supporter
Talk about ringers ? Henry Williams who came second on Tuesday with 304 pound ? Is he even a member of maggotdrowners ? Another 1 after the money .

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
Well work has screwed up my 3rd weekend on the trot! just been told to write a tender response for monday and its 3:46pm so to say i am miffed is a understatement, happy to send you my pools money as peg fee is paid and its last minute, massive apologies but i cannot say no to work, i tried saying no and it didnt go well!

ulladubulla

Luke D.
Site Supporter
Shouldn't be allowed in the pools if he's not a member.

He is a member I believe but hasn’t contacted me direct to ask. I should’ve held the list last week but we were full last week but for various reasons people have dropped out.

Krh57

Site Supporter
You've done a Stirling job Luke, can't be the easiest of things to arrange. Anyway thanks for organising and looking forward to tomorrow.
Tight lines to everyone

ulladubulla

Luke D.
Site Supporter
No idea on confirmed numbers. I have enough to get the lake paid for us. Please remember Raffle prizes.