Midlands individuals and wooden spoon

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Originally posted by pole addict

Make it somewhere down south midlands then so chefster can go for a practice. Ooops, sorry, I meant "recce" [:D][:D]
I don't know what you,re talking about![:0][:0]Makins sounds good Pete[:T]

Bucko

21/03/06 - 05/12/15
In Memoriam
Hi Guys,

It will not matter what time of the year you hold this match or any matches as l can speak from experiences as it proved in this match but nobodies fault 30 booked on and we ended up with 21 as you will always get anglers drop out for what ever reason that's life.

It needs to a venue that is local to most of the anglers who support this Midlands Champion Match and that's who we cater for and if M.Ds. want to travel they will, you come to a definite choice of venue l will book it and run the match what ever time of the year, as a decision needs to be made as venues are booked to 2015/6. The choice is in your rod bags.

Bucko,

Last edited:

notneeded

The 1st pie winner 2019
Site Supporter
Barston ,packington .lavender hall ,makins .the riddings .that an idea poley food at holly fish peatling .

muggins

paste man
Site Supporter
I don't think you can get the "banter" going properly at Barstop, the place is vast and you tend to "get lost" , if you follow my drift. I thought the Riddings was perfect for our needs. Lavender Hall or Makins would be my choice, mainly to get the banter goimg

muggins

paste man
Site Supporter
Lavender Hall also do the best breakfast in the midlands imho. Good breakfast and banter what could be better?

NickatCJs

NickatSVL
I would be happy going back to the Riddings again next year, maybe the pool next to the Caf?
But easy, anywhere but my place I do like my 1 day a year away!