midlands indies/wooden spoon.

Krh57

Site Supporter
Luke, please put me down for what ever you do ! Thanks
Kevin

MarkC

Looks good Luke.
It's a while away but I've nothing else in my diary for that date,so count me in.

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Originally posted by Gubbo1985

I fancy f1 hitman to win this outright he is a machine of epic performances he could catch carp from a dried up puddle lol
[:T][:D]

ulladubulla

Luke D.
Site Supporter
There are loads of F1s but more 4lb carp so if your catching f1s you have to be super quick!

Got a spreadsheet going so will keep a track and put a formal thread up later. Need minimum 16 for the full lake and maximum 24/26. 24 would be better. See what happens I guess!

Like everyone says it's a long way away. Only got this as a cancellation its booked until 2019 though.

F1hitman

Chefster I got it all wrong yesterday we will have to have a nugget next time only if I draw a flyer tho [:D].

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Originally posted by F1hitman

Chefster I got it all wrong yesterday we will have to have a nugget next time only if I draw a flyer tho [:D].
Ha!ok mate,nice to meet you yesterday[:T]

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Originally posted by F1hitman

You better get that nugget polished up nice and shiny for me[:T][:X]

90sGear

Site Supporter
Not be for planning a year ahead but stick me down sure I'll still be alive. Ps cheers for organising at the weekend it's appreciated. Can't believe I was on that section cross over a hard earned 16lb had to be worth something. Apologies I missed the presentation didn't realise there was one. Well done all.

Martin25664

Site Supporter
Hi guys, great to see you all again and thanks for letting me win this year!

Put me down for the match next year as I will have to bring the trophy back ;-)