midlands indies/wooden spoon.

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Yeah brilliant day,cheers Ian for putting it all together,great to see everyone again

ulladubulla

Luke D.
Site Supporter
Great match today even though it was super tough. Thanks Ian and testament to the maggotdrowners values a good laugh!

Well done Martin, Gaz and Rob!

Krh57

Site Supporter
Off to get wet inside now !! Good day though cheers for organisation Ian !

MarkC

Well organised Ian, sorry I was late for the presentation.
Didn't thing it was gonna be that tough!
Well done everyone for toughing it out.
I'm gonna get some Lemsips down me have an early night [:T]

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
i deserve the wooden spoon but it was fishing ****e and going no where fast so home and darts and been a sit load of fun! sure i was the first to see common sense.............pack up lol

Trevor B

Site Supporter
Ian , Many thanks for organising the match , looking forward to the next one .

Trev

ulladubulla

Luke D.
Site Supporter
Chaps!

After speaking to a few of you at the end - ive managed to reserve the match lake At Jansons Fishery near to Grantham for Saturday 22nd September 2018.

Could you all please have a look at the website and give your view.

www.jansonfishery.co.uk

Its an exceptional fishery with good access, a tackle shop, cafe and camping/caravanning facilities. The match lake has 40 pegs but i would recommend limiting to 26 to give a spare peg between each pair. The owners are super accomodating and the weights are incredible. You genuinely need 4 nets (for all those who took the p@ss yesterday.)

www.jansonfishery.co.uk/fishery-layout/

I appreciate it is a bit of travel for those further south but i and a lot of others have travelled down to Toft for a fair few years to suppport Buckos matches and i can genuinely guaruntee you a great day out here. Plus GingerT has only 10 minutes to get home.... not that he will want to.

If it is too far for some for the purpose of the Spoon Match - I will keep the date and run it as a standalone friendly match.

Please check the match results section on the website - its a real eye opener.

www.jansonfishery.co.uk/match-results/

F1hitman

Yea that place looks great me and my old man was only talking about having a days fishing there last week.i will definitely be up for that place next year [:T]

ulladubulla

Luke D.
Site Supporter
Originally posted by F1hitman

Yea that place looks great me and my old man was only talking about having a days fishing there last week.i will definitely be up for that place next year [:T]

There are opens next saturday and sunday if you fancy it. Check Martin Pestell on FB