Middy whitenuckle 6m margin pole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
I bought my son this pole and swapped the lighter of the factory fitted elastics for a doubled up no.8. On Saturday he managed to land a couple of decent 4lb carp quite easily and although the pole is built like a brick toilet it still handled nicely with the lighter elastic. The main reason for writing this though is when he went on to fish the margin with the 22 elastic in the other top 2. Six carp came to his net in the space of an hour and each one was hooked played and landed in 2-3 minutes. I've always been a bit dubious of these heavy elastics, yanking and banking aint my thing but i had a bit of an education on saturday and appreciated the power these stronger elastics have to stop a hard fighting fish. The pole is take apart down to the top 2 so easy to handle for younger anglers or novices and comes in at a very nice 30. You could do a lot worse if you are thinking of getting yourself a margin pole.

Last edited:

mav617

Great bit of kit for the money. Tough as old boots, gets good fish out of bad snags quickly and for the money it's a steal. It's not the slimmest, or most well finished pole but it is bloody good value. Two top kits, both elasticated and all for 30 odd quid! I'm that happy I'm buying another to keep in the garage in case I do something silly to break this one!

Last edited by a moderator:

uniden300

ive got 1 and there brilliant bit of kit ive taken it out of the flimsy plastic bag and got a old carp rod bag cut it down to lenght a lot better and protecs it to the spare top kit is in a tube to

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.