Middy 4GS 360 12' feeder

Aston_fisher

Site Supporter
I wanted a beefier feeder rod for on the Trent and saw one of these in my local. Looked and felt ever so nice, £100 so would imagine it should be a somewhat decent rod but can't find much about them.

I'll be chucking 2.5 - 3oz feeders around and this looks just the ticket, has anyone used one?

Not too interested in alternatives at this point as I really liked the feel of this rod but would like a real world opinion.

Any takers?.......

It's this - middytackle.com -

DavC1h

Site Supporter
Hi mate, I have 5 of these, cannot resist a bargain.??

I use mine at places like Boddington and they cope with this type of fishing well.

Would imagine they will deal with what you are wanting too.

Know what you mean about how they feel, I was using carbonactives before these and the Middys are head and shoulders the better rods.

Aston_fisher

Site Supporter
Hi mate, I have 5 of these, cannot resist a bargain.??

I use mine at places like Boddington and they cope with this type of fishing well.

Would imagine they will deal with what you are wanting too.

Know what you mean about how they feel, I was using carbonactives before these and the Middys are head and shoulders the better rods.
Thanks mate, yes I really liked how it felt in the hand, something really nice about the action albeit just from a quick waggle. I reckon I'm going to take a punt on one.

DavC1h

Site Supporter
All I would add is, shop around, I got 2 off amazon for around £80 each.

Pretty sure you will be happy with one.