MIDDLESBROUGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazalio

DAZ
Hey peeps,
I have been into fishing for a year or two now but I hardly ever get a chance to fish because of the lack of well stocked stillwaters (which I prefer) in Middlesbrough.If anyone know's anywhere not to far away post a reply

Cheers,
ALIO

DJ.gif

G

Alreet dazalio, welcome to the forum first of all m8.
Have you not been to the Renee Pond stuffed with fish m8,carp, roach,tench,chub, its at East Harsley.
Where in the Boro do you live?
Have you been to Anglers Choice yet? ask the lads in the shop they will put you onto some waters, are you fishing this Sunday.
The pond i've mentioned fishes best on the pole, waggler come's a close 2nd, give me a shout if you are fishing this Sunday

Andy homer.gif

G

Bugger i forgot to tell you i come from sunderland,
Del shut yer gob on the makem[LoL}

Andy homer.gif

mookie

mookie
Alright Daz welcome to the mad world of MDs, great to see another Boro lad on the site...l lived there for 25 years till l moved to Darlington last year due to work...l was the same as you distinct lack of stillwaters in the Boro area...l now prefer rivers chubs my thing now...we had One of the best stillwaters in the Boro area Poole hospital till the clubs pulled out and now its gone to hell...no one looking after it and its gonna be filled in...Yep the Makems right < Hi Toma>
get yourself down to the tackle shops they will try and sort yer out....but if you fancy a crack at the Tees chub this coming season let me know ok....

Cheers.....

Oh and one other thing.....COME ON BORO FOR SUNDAY

dazalio

DAZ
I live on an estate called beechwood.Yeah I've been thinkin' bout going fishing on Sunday (if I can find somewhere!!!!).Thanks for the help guys !

ALIO

DJ.gif

dazalio

DAZ
forgot to mention,yeah I have been to anglers choice (not recently like).I'll pop in later on.

CHEERS GUYS

Del-J

' Victor '
Welcome dazalio your now on the most freindly fishing forum around.
How many brownie points is that worth messers moderators

dazalio don't take any notice of that toma it's not realy his fault that he's a makem
. You'll soon find out he's not as bad as he tries to make out

Have fun dazalio thats what it's all about tho' a thick skin does help.

DJ.gif
Be lucky,
Del.

Del-J

' Victor '
Andy ya couldn't even get that reet

I AIN'T GOT NO MAIL FROM YA.

DJ.gif
Be lucky,
Del.

cpk1979

I have been fisihing a decent still water about 15miles up the road at a place called Shotton aka the land that time forgot! Its a bit of a trek if you don't drive but I have some brilliant carp out of it upto 14lb (Last night!!!) give me a mail if you want any more info on this pond.

It also has some nice Bream / Tench and Silver fish and it can be fished on a day ticket.

Hope this helps Smoggie lad!

Up the Mackams we really showed them Scousers whats what on Saturday!

bash.gif

Chris.

dazalio

DAZ
cheers cpk, could you email me some directions please this could be the place I have been looking for! what sort of size is it ?

CHEERS
ALIO

DJ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.