Method Feeders

Total

Site Supporter
Do micro perch not like floating crust Mark ? 🤔 Oh I’m always doing something wrong. I’ll never get to the bottom of this fishing malarkey. Think I’ll ask Nicky to show me how to catch pike instead. He makes it look easy. 🤣🤣
I was talking to Nicky about 'did he reckon you might need some more coaching/tutoring' etc.:rolleyes:...He mentioned something about you 'taking up golf', but I said 'we ought to give you another chance before taking such drastic measures!';):p:ROFLMAO:

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
More generally mate. If your bait is sticking to mold, line the mold first with something like a piece of snappy food bag (those cheapies from Pound shop) then fill the mold and press your feeder into it.
Oi you, Have you been spying on me from those woods again ? That’s what I do. Never sticks then does it ? Think I first saw Andy May do it when he came over to Risby once. 👍.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Oi you, Have you been spying on me from those woods again ? That’s what I do. Never sticks then does it ? Think I first saw Andy May do it when he came over to Risby once. 👍.
Andy who? never heard of him. :whistle: 😬

It was Dennis White that told me that tip.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I was talking to Nicky about 'did he reckon you might need some more coaching/tutoring' etc.:rolleyes:...He mentioned something about you 'taking up golf', but I said 'we ought to give you another chance before taking such drastic measures!';):p:ROFLMAO:
Spoils a good walk does Golf Mark. 🤣🤣🤣

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
the most important thing with fishing the method is accuracy

you gotta be hitting that same square yard cast after cast

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Not always, as a general rule of thumb ill start on as short as the fishery rules allow, sometimes less than 2 inches depending on the size of the feeder.
2 inch ? The smallest I’ve ever seen on fishery rules is 3 inch or 75mm for young Zerkalo. I do have some 2 inch tied somewhere but, they’ve not seen the light of day for ages 🤷‍♂️